Texas A&M -Syracuse South | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M -Syracuse South

The Texas a&m quarterback got knocked out of the game. A freshman is now in.

I do see that Bisontis is playing which he kinda has to as he agreed to come back. None of the other players we have interest in are playing.

Last edited:
I put some cheddar on Elijah Robinson but obviously he’s been recruiting for us and we want at least 4 of his portal guys so obviously they had little chance. Still fun to have rooting interest elsewhere.

Let’s go!!

Crazy that WVU and OSU didn’t have a single starter out for the draft or portal it seems tonight. Hope AM can come back here.

Is Erob wearing a 44 sticker on his headset? Any A&M reason for that to be the case? Or just repping the Cuse connection?

jeeze. 3 years would be fantastic to keep him. he's a HC.
I am not going to lie. I know he's a great recruiter, but I'm worried about having a 1st-time DC coaching under a 1st year HC, who has never been a DC.

Fran said so in his intro presser about Big E coming in, it is only going to be for a few years, bc he is going to beome a HC. "Guys, he won't be here long" were his words on day 1. Keeping him 3 yrs would be a coup.
yeah, thats why i said 3 years would be fantastic. or frantastic because fran said 3 years. because i could see it beign 1 or 2 years and we need his recruiting for as long as we can take it.

I am not going to lie. I know he's a great recruiter, but I'm worried about having a 1st-time DC coaching under a 1st year HC, who has never been a DC.

He’ll be fine. I sort of wouldn’t mind if he were our head coach.

Way more worried about offense and OLine under a 1st time head coach and an OC who’s never been an OC.