Texas HS Football on ESPNU tonight | Syracusefan.com

Texas HS Football on ESPNU tonight

texascpa

Living Legend
Just wanted to let everyone know that my kids' HS, Katy (TX), ranked #7 in the nation and defending 5A champ (No. 2 in the nation last year) is on ESPNU tonight at 7pm CST. They play Alief Taylor. A good team, with a few D1 players.

Katy sports a Junior RB, Rodney Anderson (11th ranked RB in the 2015 class), who has already committed to Texas A&M and Fullback, Logan Lister, that has committed to Buttgers (Need to get ahold of this kid and find out what's wrong with him :) )

As a youth football coach here in Katy, I've coached and played against many of the kids on this team. I knew from when he was in 4th grade that Rodney Anderson would be a stud. My son played MLB on our team and had to try and stop him. It didn't happen often. I've also coached one of the backup middle linebackers and a Junior DT, Derrick Brown, who is just massive. The kid was 5'10" 200 pounds in the 5th grade! It makes me feel old when I'm listening to their games on the radio and I keep saying "I know him...I coached against him...I had him on my team..."

Anyway, I know the Broncos/Ravens game is one tonight, but just in case you want to see some top D1 talent coming up this year and next, thought you might be interested. As a Broncos' fan, I will be putting the Genie unit in overdrive.