Texas Spanking Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Texas Spanking Kansas

tx.jpg
Go Texas!!!

iommi said:
oh, I see... I haven't seen her yet.

They showed him in the crowd next to some woman who was a Jessica Simpson/Anne Hathaway hybrid.

They showed him in the crowd next to some woman who was a Jessica Simpson/Anne Hathaway hybrid.

Not an Anne Hathaway fan, but I take your word that she's hot.

Texas certainly turning it up in conference play - did not seem like a tourney team entering January and starting 0-2 in Big 12.

I honestly thought Simpson/ Blake Lively

iommi said:
Not an Anne Hathaway fan, but I take your word that she's hot.

I'm 50/50 on Anne Hathaway. With long black hair, amazingly hot. That short hair, I wouldn't touch her (seriously).

I'm 50/50 on Anne Hathaway. With long black hair, amazingly hot. That short hair, I wouldn't touch her (seriously).

Ahhh as long as I out weigh them and they are willing I'm cool with it. My wife doesn't let me sniff around any willing women anymore though.

I just looked up McCoy's girl... Nice.

Evansville was absolutely wrecking Wichita State just before half and then got crushed. Gonna wait on giving this one to the Longhorns.

Ahhh as long as I out weigh them and they are willing I'm cool with it. My wife doesn't let me sniff around any willing women anymore though.

I do see I only posted it once. I thought I double posted and deleted one of them.

I have joked with my wife and asked her if she would consider it cheating if I got with Rachel Bilson.

I also love Georgina Chapman, she's a fashion designer married to...Harvey Weinstein. Guess she married him for his good looks.:eek: Look her up if you don't know who she is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom