TGD 3:30 ESPN Radio, Shaf maybe later. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TGD 3:30 ESPN Radio, Shaf maybe later.

I just saw Deleone at Johnny's, said he was very very excited to be back... looking forward to getting back to work...

we might not have a QB that can run it.

we've got 3 QBs who've been in the system for awhile now and 2 QB prospects on the way who run the system in high school. all of whom have better wheels than Nassib so they'll give us an extra added dimension.

None are likely to perform at the level of a 5th year senior (and 3 year starter) but if we can get mistake free football out of them we should be ok.

I hear that pizza box is in the syracusefan.com Hall of Fame:)

we've got 3 QBs who've been in the system for awhile now and 2 QB prospects on the way who run the system in high school. all of whom have better wheels than Nassib so they'll give us an extra added dimension.

None aree likely to perform at the level of a 5th year senior (and 3 year starter) but if we can get mistake free football out of them we should be ok.
Hope so. Wonder if they'll try to go no-huddle. That may be too much for a first-year QB.

Gross: "We need big donors to step up. I spoke with Billy Fucillo at an event earlier before the holidays and handed him a small piece of paper with the amount I'd like to see from him. He responded: 'Doc, that is HUGE!' "

CuseNationFOX
Gross: "So coach Marrone and I met right before Christmas and I told him, Doug, just tell me what you need, everythings on the table, just tell me, and he said one word "bologna", and I said "bologna" and he said "yep, bologna", so I sent my secretary down to Wegman's to get a pound of Boars Head sliced thin just like he likes it and that jerk sat in my office with his feet on my desk and just ate the bolagna, slice by slice, by slice, nice and slow, never said another word. next thing I know he's the Bill's new coach"

Gross: "So coach Marrone and I met right before Christmas and I told him, Doug, just tell me what you need, everythings on the table, just tell me, and he said one word "bologna", and I said "bologna" and he said "yep, bologna", so I sent my secretary down to Wegman's to get a pound of Boars Head sliced thin just like he likes it and that jerk sat in my office with his feet on my desk and just ate the bolagna, slice by slice, by slice, nice and slow, never said another word. next thing I know he's the Bill's new coach"
Should have sent her to Lieh and Steigerwald for ring bologna. C'mon Doc!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom