TGD and ticket sales confidence | Syracusefan.com

TGD and ticket sales confidence

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Expect to hear about some serious give aways ... boys and girls club, pop warner, and fire sale pricing tomorrow

Expect to hear about some serious give aways ... boys and girls club, pop warner, and fire sale pricing tomorrow

Fine by me, get butts in the seats. The team deserves the support.

They should do this anyways. I think it is good PR. Don't know how solid the source is, but I was told this morning we are only at 36-37K sold.

at the end of the day attendance will be whatever Gross says it is. We can all speculate about butts in seats but he can set the official number.

If you go to the SU athletics website and look for single game tickets. Ticketmaster has the interactive seating map where it shows you all of the seats available. After looking at this, I believe the 36-37k number, in fact it may be a bit overstated as they also have season tickets available for sale behind the SU bench that are not available for single game purchase and it also doesnt show student tickets either on there..

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000046EBE150D28E?artistid=829348&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

If you go to the SU athletics website and look for single game tickets. Ticketmaster has the interactive seating map where it shows you all of the seats available. After looking at this, I believe the 36-37k number, in fact it may be a bit overstated as they also have season tickets available for sale behind the SU bench that are not available for single game purchase and it also doesnt show student tickets either on there..

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000046EBE150D28E?artistid=829348&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Actually that only shows about 6K available unless I counted wrong.

They should always bring in young kids and military personnel. No reason not too... Build fan base, get people into the Dome. We will always have enough room!

Well, whatever. I'll worry about it when we go 4-1, score a bunch of points, and get the same numbers week before the RU game. Time to hate Wake.

If its really 36 or 37k at the moment (i have my doubts), we are in great shape to hit 40. I still think we'll be in the high30s but the crowd should be nice and liquored up. Hopefully the new crop of students brings their A game too. Can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm surprised to hear that there are season tix behind the bench.

I tried for those seats and was told that nothing was available.

Not helping attendance for WF but I just gave two of my Rhode Island tix to a returning soldier from Afghanistan. He lives in Parish and works at Ft Drum. I met him at the gate in ATL heading for Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom