TGD on Brent Axe | Syracusefan.com

TGD on Brent Axe

44PRIDE

All Conference
I love the guy for what he did, but he can spend 10 minutes talking and not say a word...

I love the guy for what he did, but he can spend 10 minutes talking and not say a word...

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. His position lends itself to saying nothing in these interviews but I think Gross, as much as ANY AD gives informitive responses to questions and I thought he was very good today

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. His position lends itself to saying nothing in these interviews but I think Gross, as much as ANY AD gives informitive responses to questions and I thought he was very good today
I agree. Loved the interview.

The metaphors were questionable but I thought he was solid aside from that.

Jake was on as well.
Dave Gavitt and he were fraternity brothers at Dartmouth. Later on, Gavitt was the hoops coach and Jack the football coach at Dartmouth.

I suggest you go to The Score 1260 Podcast page and listen to these interviews yourself.

Worth a listen.

One note of interest was that G'Town has already reached out about setting something up going forward.

One note of interest was that G'Town has already reached out about setting something up going forward.
I would guess they would want to keep both basketball and lax on their schedule.

Have you seen their board today? Venom. Screw them for LAX. They add nothing. Keep Cornell, Princeton and Hopkins. That's enough heavyweight competition with the 4 ACC schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom