Thank god for hoops season | Syracusefan.com

Thank god for hoops season

RF2044 said:
Time to wipe the bitterness slate clean of the disappointing football season. Lots of unknowns on this team, but its bound to be a fun ride! It begins today... Let's Go Orange!!!

Can't wait for the SUAD tweet to show what uniform combo we're wearing!

Can't wait for the SUAD tweet to show what uniform combo we're wearing!
Well we all know this jinxed our season last year. Still can't believe this fashion faux pas.

th

The first game of the season is always exciting, unfortunately the NCAA is hanging over our head only to slam us half way through the season. I can't remember when we've had a season where there was no drama.

The first game of the season is always exciting, unfortunately the NCAA is hanging over our head only to slam us half way through the season. I can't remember when we've had a season where there was no drama.

I did a quick scan backwards in my brain, and to answer your question literally, I honestly think it was the 2000-01 season with Griffin/DeShaun/Shumpert/Damone. I can't recall any injuries/drama with that team.

I did a quick scan backwards in my brain, and to answer your question literally, I honestly think it was the 2000-01 season with Griffin/DeShaun/Shumpert/Damone. I can't recall any injuries/drama with that team.

Ya, but rember the drama later with MeShaun & Shump?

Ah, I remember the DeShaun stuff way too well.

This is the best time of the year - the season is full of possibility, and the NCAA hasn't decided to bend us over quite yet. Can't wait to see McCullough and Joseph in action.

I don't know much basketball but based on what I have read this also could be bitter...

We will see

the NCAA hasn't decided to bend us over quite yet.

Rumor says they were spotted carrying vaseline though. Would that be considered mitigating?

Getting set to walk to the Dome. Zippedy doo dah! I will give a report but honestly, I am a terrible basketball analyzer. I usually like to report on the Dome vibe and snazzy plays. I'm kind of like Tomcat and the tubas, but all I talk about is the tubas.

I always appreciate your indulgences. Go SU!

Ya, but rember the drama later with MeShaun & Shump?
shump and blackwell worked at the restaurant at green lakes said female was around quite a bit so was the green stuff if ya know what I mean...lol

Getting set to walk to the Dome. Zippedy doo dah! I will give a report but honestly, I am a terrible basketball analyzer. I usually like to report on the Dome vibe and snazzy plays. I'm kind of like Tomcat and the tubas, but all I talk about is the tubas.

I always appreciate your indulgences. Go SU!

We appreciate your appreciation and I'm certain I will appreciate whatever analysis you have to offer. Do it for the board, Triple B!

Shumpert's eye injury that cost us the Big East championship.

The beginning of Pittsburgh's role as villain.

Wasn't that the year a Pitt player gouged Shump's eye, severely hampering him for the rest of the year? Or was that the next season?

Shumpert's eye injury that cost us the Big East championship.

The beginning of Pittsburgh's role as villain.

We still would have had to beat a very good BC team with Troy Bell in the Finals that we lost to earlier in the year, but yeah that injury was very frustrating.

We still would have had to beat a very good BC team with Troy Bell in the Finals that we lost to earlier in the year, but yeah that injury was very frustrating.

I think that was the final, no?

EDIT: no, you're right. Not sure how I misremembered that one.