Thank God we didn't get that Ivy league dude | Syracusefan.com

Thank God we didn't get that Ivy league dude

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
I'll take John Wayne Gillon over random ivy league skinny white dude as a grad transfer today and 3 times til Sunday.

Thank God that guy spurned us, I literally can't even remember his name. What a performance by Mr. Gillon.

I'll take John Wayne Gillon over random ivy league skinny white dude as a grad transfer today and 3 times til Sunday.

Thank God that guy spurned us, I literally can't even remember his name. What a performance by Mr. Gillon.

White dude? Why bring the race card into it?

His name was Grant Mullins and he went to Cal. I agree with your point.

Grant Mullins

I would have loved both, we need more guard depth. He actually averaged more ppg than John. That probably will change now because of last night.
Looked it up, before last night Mullins averaged one more PPG than John. After last night, John averages 1 more PPG than Mullins. Point being, would have loved another guard/shooter, but I am estactic that we have John.

I would have loved both, we need more guard depth. He actually averaged more ppg than John. That probably will change now because of last night.

Mullin's not really a pg more of a shooting guard, only 35 assists to 25 turnovers and 13 steals. John has 123 assists with 40 turnovers and 34 steals. Mullin is good but Gillon is more what we needed, a ball handling pg. Hope Gillon's streak and confidence continues as defenses start concentrating on him more. (should give others more opportunities if they do)

Mullin's not really a pg more of a shooting guard, only 35 assists to 25 turnovers and 13 steals. John has 123 assists with 40 turnovers and 34 steals. Mullin is good but Gillon is more what we needed, a ball handling pg. Hope Gillon's streak and confidence continues as defenses start concentrating on him more. (should give others more opportunities if they do)
I agree, but when you lack guards, it never hurts to have another!