Thank you DaveR | Syracusefan.com

Thank you DaveR

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
I appreciate you taking the time to post your insight, thought, knowledge, and opinions on Syracuse football on this forum (and of course that other site).

It is always a pleasure reading your posts, and I just wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation.

Enjoy Jamaica!

Mega dittos.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I appreciate you taking the time to post your insight, thought, knowledge, and opinions on Syracuse football on this forum (and of course that other site).

It is always a pleasure reading your posts, and I just wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation.

Enjoy Jamaica!

Same here. Have fun.

Enjoy Jamaica!

^^^ What he said. If you want to start a subscription blog/site for your info, I will just mail you my debit card and you can name your price. Thanks for all you've provided. I now have one less reason- and it's a big one- for NOT going out of my way to drive 20 miles every Sunday to pick up the Syracuse paper. In the past I did it every Sunday during football and hoops seasons in order to read the sports section. No more.

I live in NC and I read Dave religiously. He is by far the best. As for pay site count me in.

Dave, be sure to let us know where you end up. Thanks for everything you've done for SU sports.

Thanks a lot, folks. I would be lying if I said this isn't a very tough time for me emotionally. Trying to count my blessings and know I made the right decision, but it is still tough.

Word 'em up. Thanks, Dave, for all your efforts. Top notch, high class work all the way.

All the best.

Like most of us, I'll find out what Mr. Rahme is doing when it becomes public. (Unless I missed it.). I just believe that if it doesn't involve his journalistic skills (& SU), then all of us on this forum have just been diminished.

My motto, "If Dave didn't write it, it ain't so."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom