Thank You Fans | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Fans

Many schools probably do not get 15,000 fans for the season! would love to see the comprehensive list that was taken. Who is second? Think Ohio State in years past got a bump from timing with spring game. Anyone know the answer?

LAXAttendance2018.png

Cornell attendance coming in at #44 - that's embarrassing. Total attendance (all games) was 3,609. Over one-third of that (1,217) was from the Syracuse game alone.

But how about Army coming in at #6? I've been to Michie Stadium for football games - total first class operation. But never been there for lacrosse. Going to have to get down for a game next year.

Cornell attendance coming in at #44 - that's embarrassing. Total attendance (all games) was 3,609. Over one-third of that (1,217) was from the Syracuse game alone.

But how about Army coming in at #6? I've been to Michie Stadium for football games - total first class operation. But never been there for lacrosse. Going to have to get down for a game next year.

Went to a game Hop vs. Army a few years ago. Great family atmosphere and as you know West Point is like second to none as far as the on campus vibe. We got there early and did a bus tour and fortunately because it was a night lacrosse game were able to see the flag come down on campus at 5pm. EVERYONE on campus stops whatever they are doing and face the flag in salute when it is lowered. May seem boring but for me it was so cool.

Not as many people around as gameday for football which as you said is total first class. Definitely a more festive experience. However, Lax is pretty good. I have always respected Army's skill and it feels like they are rarely blown out of games. Highly recommend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom