Thank you @Orangeonions and Joe, my heros! | Syracusefan.com

Thank you @Orangeonions and Joe, my heros!

MsCrusty888

Walk On
Thank you OrangeOnions and Joe for helping and taking care of me! I had an Asthma flare up, perhaps the cold air after a bout with chronic bronchitis (Non contagious). I sent The Crusty ahead, thinking I just need to sit at the tailgate for a bit longer. But that dang hill won. Joe graciously agreed when I asked if I could walk with him. OrangeOnions came to my rescue when I decided it was a good idea to sit down on the sidewalk in the rain. They both brought me into the cafeteria and would not leave until severely threatened. It was all worth it, what a great game. If anyone knows Joe, please tag him. Go Orange

Hope it wasn’t my cooking and that all is better today! Guess it’s finally time to head South!

We have enough albeterol at our house to last for years- if there's an apocalypse stop by, we feel your pain. I get bronchitis every November, it's only a matter of time

We have enough albeterol at our house to last for years- if there's an apocalypse stop by, we feel your pain. I get bronchitis every November, it's only a matter of time
Lol. Yeah The Crusty loves "no nagging" period, choice between talking and coughing. But he dreads the steroid rage period. I hope it's a non event this and many future years to come !