Thank you Seniors | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Seniors

Amen. Best of luck, and thank you for your effort and devotion.

On saturday, they kept mentioning Provo as a sure-fire NFL prospect during the game. I kept watching him and he reminds me a bit of Jake Ballard. Slow as hell, but dependable hands and a good route runner.

On saturday, they kept mentioning Provo as a sure-fire NFL prospect during the game. I kept watching him and he reminds me a bit of Jake Ballard. Slow as hell, but dependable hands and a good route runner.

Dependable except for was it the Rutgers game when he dropped two TDs in the endzone that probably would have given us a win?

Dependable except for was it the Rutgers game when he dropped two TDs in the endzone that probably would have given us a win?
Nassib cost us that game.

Provo had a few drops this year, but he has dependable hands.

Nassib cost us that game.

Provo had a few drops this year, but he has dependable hands.

Please ... you could have put that game on about 4 or 5 different guys ... Bailey fumble was critical ... Foster blows the slant leading to a pick in the endzone ... how many FG/XPs did we have blocked due to abysmal blocking up front ... and you just had to throw the Nassib dart? Honestly?

I thought this was a Thank-you Seniors thread, not a player bashing thread?

Anyway, thank-you seniors for your hard work and dedication to the program. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I thought this was a Thank-you Seniors thread, not a player bashing thread?

Anyway, thank-you seniors for your hard work and dedication to the program. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I think about after the Ohio State game, when Brady Hoke was interviewed and was asked what legacy his seniors left, he pointed over to them celebrating at the student section and said "that's their legacy".

The Rutgers game, quitting down the stretch to lose five in a row all with a bowl on the line. That's these seniors' legacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom