Thank You Syracuse.com | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Syracuse.com

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
As a long distance fan I really appreciate all the articles. It has been a blessing to read articles minutes after the game concludes. I'm dating myself but I used to get a Sunday Only Mail delivery of the Syracuse newspaper and I wouldn't get the issue delivered for 4-10 days after the FB or BB games in Indiana and California back in the 80s and early 90s.

As a long distance fan I really appreciate all the articles. It has been a blessing to read articles minutes after the game concludes. I'm dating myself but I used to get a Sunday Only Mail delivery of the Syracuse newspaper and I wouldn't get the issue delivered for 4-10 days after the FB or BB games in Indiana and California back in the 80s and early 90s.

Fess up. You got the Sunday only mail delivery for the coupons, right?

:)

I'll chime in and say the article postings, and the commentary provided by many post-game are truly appreciated.

Really doing a good job. I have a feeling they're just reeling us in before they go subscription-only. ;)

I think the Daily Orange has really stepped up as well. I'm not saying it was bad in the past, but this year it has been very good.