Thank You syracusefan.com | Syracusefan.com

Thank You syracusefan.com

EDSPARTEN

Walk On
Recently I have been moaning about the relationship between the SUFB and SUBB programs. Please correct my ignorance, but isn't spring football in progress. With HCSS and his staff this years SUFB season could be very interesting compared to dougie's boring ways!! If you look around at syracuse.com, the fizz or the blogs(other than syracusefan.com) SUFB spring stuff is just not there. SUBB is taking up the interest now and it deserves that no doubt. But you'll see in August 2013(like 2012) SUBB info during SUFB season. This issue is one reason why SUFB is lagging behind. The SUFB fans out here are starving for tidbits on the football program and the one's with these tidbits just arn't throwing them the SUFB fans way. WHY???? Again college football is # 1 in all of college sports. We have a chance at a exciting season with HCSS at the helm. Why no interest?? You think that the Final Four is exciting?? Wait for the College Football Final 4(I think it needs more teams). There EVERY game counts in college football. Not like college basketball!! The season starts when the brackets come out. Whats more impressive?? An victory by a low level basketball team in Hawii in December over Duke which means very little or a victory over a top five team by lets say SU in August. That team could strongly be out of the national champ picture. Every game counts in football not like basketball. So please give us a bone for our SUFB fans sake. GO CUSE BEAT THEM HOOSIERS!!

Thank you syracusefan.com for your bones of info. I just have to glue down my dentures so I can properly digest those facts.

Dude...go sleep it off!

Or better yet...go back to your above mentioned home.

Yeah because having one of the best offenses in the country, winning two last play games, running Lville and WVU out of the gym was beyond boring.

There is no news because the program isn't trying to make news and there is no one to cover it. Boring Dougie gave Rahme as much access as any reporter is going to have. They are both gone now, therefore, silence.

If the program was interested in driving information to the fanbase they could, they are choosing not to.

To paraphrase the great Yogi Berra: "It's like Syracuse.com deja vu all over again!"

If his stay here is longer than I expect, I may finally get to use that Ignore functionality.

If his stay here is longer than I expect, I may finally get to use that Ignore functionality.
I can see KJB with his hand on the button waiting patiently for his time.

I'll ignore the initial post, but...

Spring football coverage has been beyond bad.

I tend to forget each day that spring football is actually happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently I have been moaning about the relationship between the SUFB and SUBB programs. Please correct my ignorance, but isn't spring football in progress. With HCSS and his staff this years SUFB season could be very interesting compared to dougie's boring ways!! If you look around at syracuse.com, the fizz or the blogs(other than syracusefan.com) SUFB spring stuff is just not there. SUBB is taking up the interest now and it deserves that no doubt. But you'll see in August 2013(like 2012) SUBB info during SUFB season. This issue is one reason why SUFB is lagging behind. The SUFB fans out here are starving for tidbits on the football program and the one's with these tidbits just arn't throwing them the SUFB fans way. WHY???? Again college football is # 1 in all of college sports. We have a chance at a exciting season with HCSS at the helm. Why no interest?? You think that the Final Four is exciting?? Wait for the College Football Final 4(I think it needs more teams). There EVERY game counts in college football. Not like college basketball!! The season starts when the brackets come out. Whats more impressive?? An victory by a low level basketball team in Hawii in December over Duke which means very little or a victory over a top five team by lets say SU in August. That team could strongly be out of the national champ picture. Every game counts in football not like basketball. So please give us a bone for our SUFB fans sake. GO CUSE BEAT THEM HOOSIERS!!

Thank you syracusefan.com for your bones of info. I just have to glue down my dentures so I can properly digest those facts.
If every game in college football counted, undefeated teams would play for the NC ahead of one loss teams. Politics and perception count most in college FB.

I tend to forget each day that spring football is actually happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agree - when's the next open practice / scrimmage? it's gotta be pretty soon

Yeah because having one of the best offenses in the country, winning two last play games, running Lville and WVU out of the gym was beyond boring.

There is no news because the program isn't trying to make news and there is no one to cover it. Boring Dougie gave Rahme as much access as any reporter is going to have. They are both gone now, therefore, silence.

If the program was interested in driving information to the fanbase they could, they are choosing not to.
??????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????
He was replying to your statement:
compared to dougie's boring ways!!
He was pointing out some of "dougie's" "boring" moments from last year for you.

I tend to forget each day that spring football is actually happening.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is not good for trying to 'grow the program'.

"...It is a tale told by an ______, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth Quote -William Shakespeare

Fill in the blank.

Recently I have been moaning about the relationship between the SUFB and SUBB programs.

Moan no more. The football team just proposed to the basketball team and the basketball team accepted! The football team has promised to say "I love you" every day and the basketball team has promised to make the football team dinner each night. They both have agreed to always be open and honest in communicating with each other and to never sleep with other teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom