Thanks for a great season... | Syracusefan.com

Thanks for a great season...

LAOrange

Starter
I never thought we'd make final four. My first clue: When Cooney and Coleman didn't set the world on fire. With all the hype I expected G-Mac and Derrick Coleman.
When we lost to Temple, I thought we were exposed somewhat. The team went through the dreadful slump when we realized without James, we couldn't spread the floor. The Georgetown loss was the first time I shut the TV off in years.
Everything after Georgetown was gravy. The best parts of the season came in the post-season. We beat Georgetown in our last game. and they lost to FGCU. UConn sat at home. We beat Indiana at Georgetown and Boeheim got his props.
Even with Michigan, I'm okay. They played a clean game (unlike Ohio State). I like Beilein. I don't like Pitino. One of my daughters graduated from Michigan and they deserve a break.
After all they endured GRob too.

I never thought we'd make final four. My first clue: When Cooney and Coleman didn't set the world on fire. With all the hype I expected G-Mac and Derrick Coleman.
When we lost to Temple, I thought we were exposed somewhat. The team went through the dreadful slump when we realized without James, we couldn't spread the floor. The Georgetown loss was the first time I shut the TV off in years.
Everything after Georgetown was gravy. The best parts of the season came in the post-season. We beat Georgetown in our last game. and they lost to FGCU. UConn sat at home. We beat Indiana at Georgetown and Boeheim got his props.
Even with Michigan, I'm okay. They played a clean game (unlike Ohio State). I like Beilein. I don't like Pitino. One of my daughters graduated from Michigan and they deserve a break.
After all they endured GRob too.
I agree with your expectations about this team. While the BE & NCAA Tournaments are the sustained highlight, I think the win at #1 Louisville was a very big highlight of the season - expecially if Louisville wins the whole thing tonight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom