Thanks Jeff and Joe for LSU | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Jeff and Joe for LSU

Thank you Jeff and Joe for the hard tedious work putting the bus and tailgate together. I'm so glad my sister hop-a-long hooked me up with you all. We tailgate on the corner of university and harrison every game, stop by anytime.

Hear, hear!!

Great job by two really good guys!

Me and my group were really impressed. The only hiccup was the guy that was 30 min late both in the am, and after the game. But you cant fault either Jeff or Joe for that.

Thanks again fellas, we had a great time.

Getting ready to fly back to CT now and just saw this post. Tailgate was a blast and definitely was a group effort in order to help me break even and to get enough drinks there. We had 75 people as part of the main group but probably had close to 50 other fans stop by. The President of LSU also came over to introduce himself and make sure we were having a good time (classy). The tent was a life saver or else we may have melted away. A few of my cousins made the trip with me and they could not believe how most of the attendees never met each other before but were so cool. I guess that's what happens when you put a bunch of 'Cuse diehards together. Special thanks to The Rome Ranger (Andy) & VASaltine (John) who gave me a customized "JDemo Tailgate" hat and LeMoyneCuse (Jeff) for organizing the bus. Look forwarding to hanging out with everyone again in the future.