Thanks Nike! | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Nike!

jekelish

Living Legend
Even the dudes on ESPN are making fun of these uniforms. Great job, with that whole "not having an ounce of common sense" thing.

I can't describe how stupid we look.

If an intramural team showed up dressed like that I might forfeit the game just to avoid having to see those things.

Need these.

BgukZnIIEAEWlgE.jpg:large

They don't care and are working towards blue basketball uniforms next go around...just like the football team. I freaking HATE those damn shorts which are taking away from killer jerseys...

Every other team gets badass throwbacks, we end up looking like the AAU team that UConn paid off to get Rudy Gay.

:(

Doesn't the university have some veto power? Do they HAVE to accept any combo that Nike presents? Who has input?

Doesn't the university have some veto power? Do they HAVE to accept any combo that Nike presents? Who has input?

That's a great question because they should be barred from Orangenation for signing off on them.

I'm wondering the same thing. At some point, you'd expect that the AD might put his foot down if Nike presents such a sh/tty concept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom