That didn't take long: NCAA investigating Nerlens Noel | Syracusefan.com

That didn't take long: NCAA investigating Nerlens Noel

Sounds like Tilton is taken a pretty hands off stance.

Question his finances lmao. And i got attacked and people questioned my sources when i said money was involved with his recruitment. Eat crow to those who talk out their as ses with no facts to question me.

Question his finances lmao. And i got attacked and people questioned my sources when i said money was involved with his recruitment. Eat crow to those who talk out their as ses with no facts to question me.
yup you and Jake mentioned the $$$ factor right before the announcement... will be interesting to see if anything comes from this

I and one other poster said at the time of these rumors that with all of our current "attention" that it wasn't worth it for 1 year of NN.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

When you posted that I thought you meant uk giving him money. Rumors of these handlers and personal finances were out there long before and that is what the NCAA is looking at.

yup you and Jake mentioned the $$$ factor right before the announcement... will be interesting to see if anything comes from this
You know whats gonna come from this ? Not a thing probably. Afterall this is kentucky and their boosters have more money then steve jobs, bill gates, mark cuban, and donald trump.

When you posted that I thought you meant uk giving him money. Rumors of these handlers and personal finances were out there long before and that is what the NCAA is looking at.

It originated from kentucky my friend. These people are smooth as silk.

Exactly, the implication was specifically about Cal swooping in with a bid.

The article cites Louisville as well. Apparently Louisville is now paying for recruits to go to UK. Who knew they were so tight?

This is all about driscoll and randolph...worse case for uk is noel cant play, they wont get hit with anything

Exactly, the implication was specifically about Cal swooping in with a bid.

The article cites Louisville as well. Apparently Louisville is now paying for recruits to go to UK. Who knew they were so tight?
No you cant read well , if you take your haterade glasses off you might see the light, but most likely not lol.

No you cant read well , if you take your haterade glasses off you might see the light, but most likely not lol.

"He flew on unofficial visits this year to Kentucky and Louisville that were not paid for by the universities."

"He flew on unofficial visits this year to Kentucky and Louisville that were not paid for by the universities."
And lol. Best of luck buddy thats all i have to say to you.

This is all about driscoll and randolph...worse case for uk is noel cant play, they wont get hit with anything
UK and GTown were convicned Randolph was an SU booster from day 1 (which he isn't).

Unofficial visits are never paid for by the universities...atleast they're not supposed to be

I and one other poster said at the time of these rumors that with all of our current "attention" that it wasn't worth it for 1 year of NN.

Yup

wasn't there some kind of report last year of Anthony Davis' dad receiving $200,000 or something like that? I'd imagine somehow UK will sweep this under the rug...like they always do

You know whats gonna come from this ? Not a thing probably. Afterall this is kentucky and their boosters have more money then steve jobs, bill gates, mark cuban, and donald trump.

Exactly.
Whats everyone getting excited about?
Anthony Davis' father damn near admitted to accepting money, and Eric Bledsoe got an A in Advanced Calculus...without ever taking Calculus 101!
Yeah, right...the NCAA is right on top of this case.

Any...
Day...
Now.:rolling:

wasn't there some kind of report last year of Anthony Davis' dad receiving $200,000 or something like that? I'd imagine somehow UK will sweep this under the rug...like they always do

Yup, nothing came out of it though. The first time I saw he had a twin sister attending UK I just figured they paid her instead. lol

UK and GTown were convicned Randolph was an SU booster from day 1 (which he isn't).

This was always the most worrisome part of his recruitment for me.