That Was Fun | Syracusefan.com

That Was Fun

anomander

Living Legend
Selfishly I wanted an entertaining game. Got it, plus a nice convincing win. This team continues to impress more and more as the season goes on. Ennis, Cooney, Fair, and Grant is one of the best core 4 that we have had in a while. It's so hard for all of them to have an off night. A different guy can carry us on any given night. Not to mention the development of Rak on the offensive end. He continues to improve, it was disappointing he picked up his 4th foul early. If this team can stay healthy we shouldn't lose more then 3 games all year.

Just imagine if this team also had Joey McNamara.

It was fun. The best part was the BC crowd really getting into it and giving SU their first true road test.

Selfishly I wanted an entertaining game. Got it, plus a nice convincing win. This team continues to impress more and more as the season goes on. Ennis, Cooney, Fair, and Grant is one of the best core 4 that we have had in a while. It's so hard for all of them to have an off night. A different guy can carry us on any given night. Not to mention the development of Rak on the offensive end. He continues to improve, it was disappointing he picked up his 4th foul early. If this team can stay healthy we shouldn't lose more then 3 games all year.

That was really freakin' funny!!! My wife and I are hysterical over that one.

But then where would Tyver Coonis play?

It was fun. The best part was the BC crowd really getting into it and giving SU their first true road test.

Nashville, I keep forgetting about you, and then when I see you, aaaahhhhhh! My beloved...

Okay! Um, yeah, right! The game WAS fun! My tv froze in the second half and I had to reboot. Took ten minutes. Thank goodness for the little thingie called a RAY-DEE-OH. I really felt we were going to win. I didn't freak out that much. In fact, not at all. What a team, that knows what it has to do to win!

Farewell, Nasssssshhhhhhville. Until we meet again.

But then where would Tyver Coonis play?

He would have taken Gerry Cooney's spot i'd assume? But then Joey McNamara would be SOL. So confusing to read that little roster in front of you, or better yet follow basketball a little closer since we are the #2 ranked team in the country. ESPNU should be embarrassed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom