That went about as I expected | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

That went about as I expected

Hey Josh Mack you play at Liberty. That is an embarrassing than anything any Syracuse football player could do.

You play for Jerry Faldwell U.
That is actually funny.

I don't think that's actually Josh Mack but still a pretty stupid thing to tweet

Congrats on your premonition being accurate.

But why is the roster depth so poor?

I’m going to go ahead and say it right now. If we don’t beat this team by 4 TDs next year, then we have no pride and I’m ready to move on.

You missed little league baseball to post that?

Our experienced DL got their... butts... handed to them. I was expecting to lose today. But this was worse than that. Game was over in the 3rd quarter. Program is a disaster. Dino better have a hat with a rabbit in it.

Any team after losing to a winless team , and gets run over usually really focuses and comes out and looks like a different team
Then after the first half you think they got ripped and come out fired up ? Nope ! Got run over by an FCS school no less at home after a lose
That tell me all I need to know !!!

Any team after losing to a winless team , and gets run over usually really focuses and comes out and looks like a different team
Then after the first half you think they got ripped and come out fired up ? Nope ! Got run over by an FCS school no less at home after a lose
FBS team, chief.

I hate calling Liberty a FBS team. They still have players on their roster from when they were in FCS. Disgusting

I agree with you completely but the tone of your post tells me there are far deeper issues than what we see on the field. Even though we were outmatched and outclassed today don’t forget the team is where it is at least partially because of your son’s performance.

I agree with you completely but the tone of your post tells me there are far deeper issues than what we see on the scoreboard. Even though we were outmatched and outclassed today don’t forget the team is where it is at least partially because of your son’s performance.
My son didn’t play today ... what are u talking about ?

My son didn’t play today ... what are u talking about ?
Of course he didn’t play today but today’s performance is just a continuation from what we have seen all year. It’s no secret that bad offensive football teams also have awful OL and QB performances. Syracuse desperately needs a quarterback who can be a leader and make smart football decisions. Fondly remember Todd Philcox or Ryan Nassib senior year decision making and leadership. Don’t even get me started about emulating our best QB’s like Don McPherson, Donovan McNabb, or Marvin Graves.

Last edited:
Yes. I thought it was more important.

Plus, we talkin’ about practice.

Well, there is a Cuse mom, as you know. She basically says that this year is a wash with everything and move on. That's your angry (not you some others) alumni right there.

I agree with you completely but the tone of your post tells me there are far deeper issues than what we see on the field. Even though we were outmatched and outclassed today don’t forget the team is where it is at least partially because of your son’s performance.
Woah. That's uncalled for. The losing is on everyone ... and mostly coaches

Of course he didn’t play today but today’s performance is just a continuation from what we have seen all year. It’s no secret that bad offensive football teams also have awful OL and QB performances. Syracuse desperately needs a quarterback who can be a leader and make smart football decisions.
Not gonna lower myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom