That's a crusher for our tourney hopes | Syracusefan.com

That's a crusher for our tourney hopes

Go 3-1 and the ACC tourney doesn't matter. More likely they go 2-2 and need some Brooklyn wins

I think we can beat Louisville in their place. Tonight was arguably our worst offensive game all year and we missed a lot of shots we usually make.

People are overrating GaTech as well.

We'll be in the tournament.

Or 2-2 with 2 ACC Tourney wins.

I just have zero confidence in this team away from home. We controlled our own destiny with 3 home games. Win them and we'd be dancing. Now it's gonna be a very tough road to make it.

Gotta go 3-1 in these last 4 and I think we got a better shot at going 1-3. Dammit.

How did this team lose some of those games early on? Would be a tough out in the tourney and is talented enough to make a run and I'd bet they won't even make it. St. John's, uconn, BC and Georgetown literally knocked them out. It's baffling.

I think we can beat Louisville in their place. Tonight was arguably our worst offensive game all year and we missed a lot of shots we usually make.

Louisville is gonna kill us. They'll drop 90 on us.

Road woes be damned, they have zero business losing to GT. And Duke is completely beatable.

The road game at UofL will be ugly, though, even as bad as UofL is. Again, how the are they a top 10 team.

just saying i think we can absorb a couple losses cuz we've played well . but one more blowout spells doom.

We are highly unlikely to win in the YUM Center. Louisville is a juggernaut there.

Georgia Tech will be tough to beat twice. We should beat them at home but will be road dogs, probably by 3-4 points. They play very well in their building. They have two good shooters and Lammers is one of the best bigs in the country.

It's doable, but not likely imo. We can certainly compete in every game, whether we will win them is really a toss up at this point.

Lunardi just 'd us. "Two more wins with this bubble and they are in"

Now they'll win 4 and still get left out.

I potentially agree with this. Two more reg season wins and 1 in acc tourney may very well get us in. Go Cuse!

This is our most realistic chance. Not a chance we go 3-1 the rest of the way. It'll be 2-2 and 1 win in the ACC tourney. If that's not enough, then it's not enough.

if i had to choose frankly i'd rather watch a team of 1 and dones than transfer 4 and ones. more star power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom