the 100 sexiest men in college hoops | Syracusefan.com

the 100 sexiest men in college hoops

Hahaha, looks like the list should have been capped at 50, some stretches in that list.

Dixon, Calipari and Gregg Marshall??? You have to be kidding!

BTW, Greg Paulus is from Syracuse.

Any list that starts with Alaa Abdelnaby is weak as hell.

Frank the tank? Jimmy Patsos?

Dixon, Calipari and Gregg Marshall??? You have to be kidding!

BTW, Greg Paulus is from Syracuse.

I'm not at all surprised that a woman wouldn't find those 3 sexy. I'm not sure why woman find any men sexy except that I suppose we have to propagate the species some how.

Any top sexiest list without Fab Melo, Mookie Jones, Jeremy Hazzell, or Theodore is a sham.

The fact that JB is not first on that list just proves that everyone has an anti-Cuse bias/agenda. Winning is sexy!

But despite her bias Nicole Shea can be on my list.

Jamie Dixon

The Pitt head coach is another one of those guys that is hard to dislike. His teams are always tough, but the head coach is a gentle and kind soul. He’ll take a beating for that last sentence, but Coach Dixon truly is a fantastic human being.

List loses all credibility after that.

Jamie Dixon

The Pitt head coach is another one of those guys that is hard to dislike. His teams are always tough, but the head coach is a gentle and kind soul. He’ll take a beating for that last sentence, but Coach Dixon truly is a fantastic human being.

List loses all credibility after that.

Did Doris write that?

Comments on s e x i ness for this thread should have restricted to the ladies. The fact that so guys have an opinion is worrisome to me.

This is s e x est I demand it be Deleted

So, let's start a list: The s e x iest women of Syracuse basketball.

I'll start it off with Rakeem Christmas' aunt Amira Hamid
267577995.jpg

Comments on s e x i ness for this thread should have restricted to the ladies. The fact that so guys have an opinion is worrisome to me.
Sounds like someone is having trouble figuring out the feelings he's suddenly having toward Wayne Tinkle.

If Sam Cassell was an NCAA Coach he would be on the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom