the 100 sexiest men in college hoops | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

the 100 sexiest men in college hoops

I'm not gonna lie... if I was 6 beers in, and ol' Huggy Bear sat in the bar stool next to me, I'd rest my hand on his leg.
Hell, I remember when I was young and single, after six beers I've been with girls that Huggy bear would put to shame. Unfortunately, I did not realize it until the next day when I sobered up.

Bob Huggins?? Chris Mack?????? Where's Mick Cronin? This woman has problems or bad eyesight.

I'm just surprised she left out Vitale and the late Rick Majerus.

Why isn't Charlie Loeb 1,2, and 3 on this list?

BTW Kate Upton is a good looking girl.

Jamie Dixon

The Pitt head coach is another one of those guys that is hard to dislike. His teams are always tough, but the head coach is a gentle and kind soul. He’ll take a beating for that last sentence, but Coach Dixon truly is a fantastic human being.

List loses all credibility after that.

Doris Burke made this list or what?

Hell, I remember when I was young and single, after six beers I've been with girls that Huggy bear would put to shame. Unfortunately, I did not realize it until the next day when I sobered up.
After writing this I am reminded of what my wife always tells me. Old guys tend to say silly things. By the way being an old guy with a diminishing hair line, I find Seth Greenberg to be a logical choice for s e xiest man.

Oh one more thing, Happy Valentine's day to all the ladies.

Reactions: cto
I guess I'm horrible at knowing if a guy is "sexy". I'm kinda shocked Josh Pastnor isn't on the list.

I guess I'm horrible at knowing if a guy is "s e x y". I'm kinda shocked Josh Pastnor isn't on the list.

He looks like a teddy bear and talks is the Dick Vital of coaching in his interviews.

How did I not make this list? Did they not see me with the retro jersey on? That things a chick magnet.
Combine that with a PBR in your hand and their knees should go weak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom