THE 2021-22' Season Pick 3 MVPs Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

THE 2021-22' Season Pick 3 MVPs Thread

Joe
Buddy
Jesse

Hey all! I’ve had a rough few weeks. I got attacked in a public venue recently and had a concussion and a few black eyes. I’ve had a lot of light sensitivity, headaches and have been sleeping a lot recently.

Sorry I haven’t been on top of these Pick 3s! I’ll tally up the totals soon.

Hey all! I’ve had a rough few weeks. I got attacked in a public venue recently and had a concussion and a few black eyes. I’ve had a lot of light sensitivity, headaches and have been sleeping a lot recently.

That’s horrible. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope you're back on your feet and doing math soon! ;)

Dang. Feel better. Concussions are serious, man, take your time getting back. I had a grade 3 concussion one time... it's no joke. Lost memory of part of that day, lost consciousness, had no idea where I was. I almost threw a punch at the doctors when I came to in the hospital after being in the ambulance bc I was so out of sorts. Had all the symptoms you're talking about.

Also, it is easier to get your next concussion now after you've had one (I believe that science still holds).

<Insert my concussion as to why I'm so wrong in all my predictions>

I was an idiot and found a doctor that would release me a week early to play football again and went to practice, got hit the first time, and I thought someone was drilling my head from the inside trying to get out.

Take your time. Your brain bounced off your skull. If you have Showtime, I'd recommend Yellowjackets, kind of like Lost, but with a girls soccer team in the mid 90s. Music is great.

My MVPs for last game:
Joe
Jesse
Buddy

Jesse
Sy
Jimmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17