"The 315" 12 Games in 12 Weeks Preview | Syracusefan.com

"The 315" 12 Games in 12 Weeks Preview

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The voice of the Yellow Jackets, Andy Demetra, joins Brian to discuss Georgia Tech's moves this offseason, the return of key players, the new NCAA College football video game, and more.

Is he going in order? Just wondering if Ohio has been done yet?

Is he going in order? Just wondering if Ohio has been done yet?
Look like Brian is doing one a week...

Stanford Play-by-Play commentator Troy Clardy joins Brian to discuss the transition from PAC-12 to ACC, how teams such as baseball and track among others, and more..

I listened to the Ohio guy, nice guy and Ohio is a very good program but a wee bit of a homer. Not once did he mention that Ohio had 6 All MAC players last year and not one of them is coming back. He made it sound like, hey, just business as usual.

Kevin Gehl, Holy Cross PxP Broadcaster on ESPN+, joins Brian Higgins to preview Syracuse football's 4th game of the upcoming season.

Steve Cofield, UNLV football color analyst and ESPN Las Vegas radio host, joins Brian Higgins to preview Syracuse football's matchup with the Rebels in Vegas...

New voice of the NC State Wolfpack, Matt Chazanow, joins Brian to preview the sixth game of the football season against NC State and talk about the latest conference realignment news from his perspective..

Chris Carter, Pitt Athletics reporter with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, joins Brian Higgins to continue Brian's '12 Games in 12 Weeks' series with some insight on Panthers football.

Voice of Virginia Tech Football Bill Roth joins Brian Higgins for the eighth installment of Brian's '12 Games in 12 Weeks' series where he previews Syracuse football opponents.

Boston College Radio Color Analyst Scott Mutyrn joins Brian in the latest installment of 12 games in 12 weeks. They discuss BC hiring Bill O'Brien to be the new Head Coach, Eagles quarterback Thomas Castellanos returning, and more.

Boston College Radio Color Analyst Scott Mutyrn joins Brian in the latest installment of 12 games in 12 weeks. They discuss BC hiring Bill O'Brien to be the new Head Coach, Eagles quarterback Thomas Castellanos returning, and more.

Scott seems like a good guy but he is not very informed on what is going on with college football.

Clearly not a Syracuse man.

Voice of Virginia Tech Football Bill Roth joins Brian Higgins for the eighth installment of Brian's '12 Games in 12 Weeks' series where he previews Syracuse football opponents.

He said Kyle Fetterly has 4 pictures on his desk of storm the field games in the Dome. 1 being Florida and 3 being Virginia Tech games.

I don't recall storming the field after Florida. And I recall 2 field storms against Virginia Tech, 1998 and 2002. Did fans do it in 2016?

He said Kyle Fetterly has 4 pictures on his desk of storm the field games in the Dome. 1 being Florida and 3 being Virginia Tech games.

I don't recall storming the field after Florida. And I recall 2 field storms against Virginia Tech, 1998 and 2002. Did fans do it in 2016?

To some degree.
IMG_3344.jpeg

Voice of the Cal Bears Justin Allegri joins Brian Higgins to introduce Orange fans to one of Syracuse's new ACC opponents in the latest installment in Brian's '12 Games in 12 Weeks' series

Bill graduated from Newhouse in 1987. All your broadcasters are belong to us.
Is he back on Hokie PxP? He was there a long time and then gone for a long time (UCLA, a Learfield behind the scenes job I believe and he teaches at VT). Good to hear if he's back. A pro's pro.

Definitely one that is a dangerous game.

I think by years end our schedule will be much tougher than presumed preseason
Agree, the UNLV game is a dangerous one too, they are probably better than Purdue last year, to compare our toughest OOC game year over year

Is he back on Hokie PxP? He was there a long time and then gone for a long time (UCLA, a Learfield behind the scenes job I believe and he teaches at VT). Good to hear if he's back. A pro's pro.
He is back.