The ACC 2022-23 Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The ACC 2022-23 Season

View attachment 221265
Thoughts? Not sold on Louisville or NDame, think VT is better. No one expects us but we will give everyone of these teams a fight. GoCuse!
Louisville is a wagon and will be good. I don't disagree with any of these in the top 5, Duke will be improved this year, and UNC had a resurgence and will be good again, they have the best coach in the conference in my opinion. Notre Dame is back and they will be tremendous, NC State is tough and got hosed in the tourney a year ago, I think they will be a conference favorite. Virginia Tech is notorious for never finishing games and losing games they shouldn't. I see SU in the 10-14 range this year.

While our season has not started yet, this basketball junkie starts watching today w/Coach Jacks former team UB Bulls followed by the Lady Vols. Tried to watch the LSU game but dislike Mulkey, I only watched 5 mins.

Rough start for Carr at Louisville only 1pt in 20 mins. Lattimore only got 10min of playing time for Miami, she should have just come to SU, would probably have started both yrs.
In a total blowout 101-31, Kamilla Cardoso still isn’t a starter but played 21 minutes. She’d be a star here , heck, she was a star as a freshman at SU. She’s now quality depth at South Carolina as a junior, until Boston and Saxton, both seniors leave.

In a total blowout 101-31, Kamilla Cardoso still isn’t a starter but played 21 minutes. She’d be a star here , heck, she was a star as a freshman at SU. She’s now quality depth at South Carolina as a junior, until Boston and Saxton, both seniors leave.
She's not the type of player that Staley likes. Boston and Wilson more mobile players with the ball on the floor and had a greater shooting range than Cardoso. Though, I dislike Geno, he would have been a better type of coach for her.

USF - and no Priscilla Williams, guess she is hurt again

Day Wilson only played 14 mins last night, had 0pts and 4 fouls

Good game Tenn v Ohio St, forgot Eboni Walker on OhioSt.
She played 3 minutes at the end - didn’t record any stats from her appearance.

She's not the type of player that Staley likes. Boston and Wilson more mobile players with the ball on the floor and had a greater shooting range than Cardoso. Though, I dislike Geno, he would have been a better type of coach for her.

USF - and no Priscilla Williams, guess she is hurt again
Regarding Cardoso though, one of the things that impressed me her freshman year here was her ability to really run the court particularly a player her 6’7” height. She’s not a forward type center though. Was thinking with the right coaching, she’d be absolutely tearing it up by now.

She played 3 minutes at the end - didn’t record any stats from her appearance.
Actually she played in first half when player got 2 fouls. Tenn looked like they were rolling early even with turnovers, 2nd half wheels fell off.

Watched the Miami v Stetson game, I know Miami is picked 6th and some experts like them but think we'll be just as good. Lattimore terrible game. Former SU K. McNeal played well off bench for Stetson 15pts in 24 mins. Fouled out but she was nice ball handler and attacked the basketball..who knew, glad she's getting playing time

1st ACC game played Wake v Va, can already see a difference in Va with coaching change. Love Tina Thompson as a player but she never looked engaged as a coach.

Lattimore filled her stat line last game for Miami 25pts/10 rebs in 22 mins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom