The ACC is...yikes | Syracusefan.com

The ACC is...yikes

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
Good year for us to be down. The league overall is not good. Lot of bad basketball being played by teams in the league this far.

Football seemed to rub off a bit, eh? No Clemson though, that is heads and tails above though Louisville seems pretty darn good.

That being said, there isn't a school out there in the whole nation that looks like they would breeze to NC without a problem.

No reason we can’t win 8 league games if we shoot decently. However unlike years past I’m not confident at aall in stealing a game or 2 from the big boys

Honestly, a 15 seed could make the final four this year and I am only slightly kidding. There is almost no consistency in regards to good teams playing well and bad teams rolling over. Records will determine rankings and seeds but who wins once the real games get here is a crap shoot.

Going around the country these games have the look and feel of an upper echelon AAU or prep league more than college hoops.

Yeah and we have a pretty easy schedule this year.

My point was we have 8 games against ACC projected bottom feeders in Notre Dame, Pitt, BC and VPI. We only play the top teams(Louisville/UVA/Duke/UNC) once.

We also get Wake and NC State at home.
If we beat GTown and don’t drop any of the cupcake OOC games we’ll be looking ok.

If we 6-2 in those “bottom feeder” games, split Wake/NC State and go 1-3 vs the “good“ teams - that’s 8 wins right there With 4 othee games to play

C'ville Middle School leads Chapel Hill Middle ... Oops! I mean UVa leads UNC 24-18 at the half.

UNc is rough. Anthony is a chucker and they have no other offensive threats. Brooks is good but no on
else is a classic UNC guy. Their bench is bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom