The ACC tourney blows... | Syracusefan.com

The ACC tourney blows...

I just found out today that the Big Ten is moving their tournament to MSG next season. I am livid.

Didn't know that. Playing in DC is weird enough. They should stay in Chicago or Indy. I wonder if Columbus or Cleveland will be in the mix sometime. If Indy can then those two can.

Didn't know that. Playing in DC is weird enough. They should stay in Chicago or Indy.
They're playing it a week early to get in MSG so it'll be B10 one week, BE the next.

We'll always have those 2014 Quarterfinals. We got to play on a Friday!

All three games came down to the end, you'd think the odds would get us at least one of those

If we could win a game in the tournament, people would like it more.
Strangely, we have the same number of ACC tournament wins as Louisville

Williams at times seems clueless. How do you leave Bary out for over 10 minutes and let a 13 point lead become a 9 point deficit? Jackson also had a bad second half. He couldn't make any of is reliable floaters. Williams used 1 timeout in a 22 point swing. Duke got aggressive and was physical with carolina's bigs and they changed the game. Duke's ability to drive the ball created all kinds of problems for Carolina on defense. Duke will be a tough out in the tournament.

Yeah, like Bilas said, Tatum and Kennard are two of the most versatile players in the country. If Allen plays well and Jefferson gives the some toughness in the paint then they could get to Phoenix. Damnit.

Duke-UNC was a good game. Great offensive open court basketball. Pretty basketball. Crowd was into it. Good job Duke -- increased the value of our win over them. Wow Cuse beat Duke...they must be good, let them in the tourney.

Florida, those mutts just got Vandy in the tourney. Got to give kudos to Vandy. They needed a win and they got it. Unlike you know who.

Sometimes when I'm concerned about the future of SU basketball, I look at uconn and realize it's not so bad.
Hmmm. Unfortunately I keep recalling a certain game at MSG that's part of the reason we may not get into the tournament.

Bilas and Shulman just mentioned how they are always so surprised how young Leonard Hamilton looks. I had no idea he was 68. Wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom