The All-Inclusive 'Did the Patriots Cheat?' thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclusive 'Did the Patriots Cheat?' thread

Haha alright man nevermind then
What have they gotten away with?
You realize the NFL played the tapes they got from the Patriots guy for the media.

The taped practices are such BS. They aren’t true. People don’t care.

On Deflategate watch this.
The guy is a Philadelphia Eagles fan.

You believe whatever you want.
People don’t even know what Spygate is.
They just speak out of their ass and don’t bother looking it up.
Just like anybody who read the Wells Report realized that was flawed and the NFL threw shiny crap out there to distract from science.

You don’t care that Antonio Pierce went on WEEI and said they stole the Patriots audibles from taping the week 17 game.
I don’t even know what you’re talking about with AP

Yes because they recorded defensive signals from the wrong location.
Howard Eskin and Jon Ritchie are morons claiming they taped the Eagles when they didn’t do that.
However it’s spreading fake news and keeping this crap going.

I have no idea what they did and didn't do. Steve Spagnuolo seems to think they spied on the Eagles.

I have no idea what they did and didn't do. Steve Spagnuolo seems to think they spied on the Eagles.
Without evidence.
They didn’t spy on the Eagles.
It’s completely baseless.
He can think whatever he wants it’s not true.
This is how fake news gets spread.

Without evidence.

I have zero idea either way. Nor does anybody else here.

Without evidence.
All Spags said was Johnson thought they were...and he thought...no they’re not, concentrate on calling the game. But upon reflection, it was uncanny how they knew everything.

Patsies...CHEATED

All Spags said was Johnson thought they were...and he thought...no they’re not, concentrate on calling the game. But upon reflection, it was uncanny how they knew everything.

Patsies...CHEATED
The 2004 Patriots were the best team they ever had.
Brady
1600 yard rusher Corey Dillon
Branch
Givens
Patton
Fauria
Loaded OL.
Defense
Seymour in his prime
Ty Warren
McGinnest
Phifer
Bruschi
Vrabel
Ty Law
Harrison
Ty Poole.

They played their 2nd worst game of the season in that Super Bowl and were fine.
They were a TD favorite.
The Eagles roster wasn’t as good as that Patriots team.
They played well but McNabb killed them that game. The Eagles playing well contributed to the Patriots playing bad but those Patriots smoked the best Colts team ever when Manning set records and went into Pittsburgh and beat a 15-1 Steelers team by 3 TDs in the AFC playoffs. While the Eagles beat the 6 seed Vikings and medicore 2 seed Falcons.

The 04 Patriots didn’t cheat but because people like you want to troll you get to throw it out.
The 07 Patriots weren’t as balanced as the 04 team. That 07 team was the elite offense with middle defense.
The 04 Patriots were a good offense with an elite defense.

Patsies...CHEATED
What I want to know, is why they didn't change their signals right away. I mean, that is what I would do. Any sane person would do that. Unless of course it was something you invented to explain away why you lost. It's complete and utter nonsense that they cheated. A made up story made up by sore losers trying to come to grips with the fact that they weren't good enough. The Giants never claimed the Pats cheated. And for good reason, they didn't.

The 2004 Patriots were the best team they ever had.
Brady
1600 yard rusher Corey Dillon
Branch
Givens
Patton
Fauria
Loaded OL.
Defense
Seymour in his prime
Ty Warren
McGinnest
Phifer
Bruschi
Vrabel
Ty Law
Harrison
Ty Poole.

They played their 2nd worst game of the season in that Super Bowl and were fine.
They were a TD favorite.
The Eagles roster wasn’t as good as that Patriots team.
They played well but McNabb killed them that game. The Eagles playing well contributed to the Patriots playing bad but those Patriots smoked the best Colts team ever when Manning set records and went into Pittsburgh and beat a 15-1 Steelers team by 3 TDs in the AFC playoffs. While the Eagles beat the 6 seed Vikings and medicore 2 seed Falcons.

The 04 Patriots didn’t cheat but because people like you want to troll you get to throw it out.
The 07 Patriots weren’t as balanced as the 04 team. That 07 team was the elite offense with middle defense.
The 04 Patriots were a good offense with an elite defense.
Blah Blah Blah

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Patsies cheated

07 was their universally credited best team; when they weren’t cheating...and they...now stay with me here...

LOST

Blah Blah Blah

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Patsies cheated

07 was their universally credited best team; when they weren’t cheating...and they...now stay with me here...

LOST
This is why I like you.
Good job your stuff doesn’t bother me as I get it.
The problem is people like voting aren’t informed nor do they care to be.
They got busted for Spygate.
I doubt any non-Patriot fan on this board outside of Dasher gets what it was about.

2004 was more balanced.
2007 had the record setting offense with Moss, Welker, Stallworth but the D was long in the tooth and was getting old.

I’ve seen it!! It was in a report.

From behind the goal post.

I don’t care what a Boston fluff piece has to say.

Goodell is covering for Kraft.

Can’t have Lombardi’s that tainted.

They were guilty of Spygate.
However all I did was explain what they were guilty of.
They recorded the defensive signals from the illegal spot.
They were on the sidelines not in the corners of the stadium where they were allowed.
The rule changes after the 2006 season. Belichick was arrogant and team got penalized.

They never taped practices.
Deflategate was BS as well science explained what happened.
Deflategate was Goodell trying to bring his imagined parity back to the NFL.

Deflategate was Goodell trying to bring his imagined parity back to the NFL.
Also Goodell wanted positive PR after the Ray Rice blunder and the tape controversy. He wanted a win and knew the only thing more unpopular than him was the Patriots.
Deflategate was BS. They changed their findings from generally aware to participated in illegal ring in court because they knew they had nothing and the evidence showed it. The NFL had no evidence and then they threw shinny misdirections to people who wanted the Patriots guilty.
Notice how the PSI numbers the following year were never leaked as the NFL was measuring them and science explained the balls lose air as the temperature drops.

Deflategate was a joke.

Hey Pats fans...

Your team cheats. Everyone knows it. Just stop w your conspiracy theory b.s. Your trophies are tainted. Your pretty little precious q.b. is tainted. Quit wasting your time trying to bend reality for ppl living in it.

And Walsh admitted it.

And the Giants pounded them twice in the postseason.

Sounds just like what the GIANTS have done with the current cheating team...

POUNDED THEM TWICE IN THE POSTSEASON.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom