The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 269 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Because the best players refuse to go there. Rutgers gets the 2nd and 3rd tier guys from NJ. Cuse get the 2nd tier NY players but we don't rely on them for success like Rutgers do.

So, then, what is going to change in 5-6 years? I guess my point is if it's the right coach then it shouldn't take 5-6 years. It could be argued we are witnessing a turn around and it certainly didn't take 5-6 years. Rutgers should be even better positioned than us based on their better home recruiting territory.

So, then, what is going to change in 5-6 years? I guess my point is if it's the right coach then it shouldn't take 5-6 years. It could be argued we are witnessing a turn around and it certainly didn't take 5-6 years. Rutgers should be even better positioned than us based on their better home recruiting territory.
Not arguing with that. They should be better positioned. They are in fertile recruiting area. Cuse have to rely on other states. They cant get the right coach. lol.

Well you have to remember this is his first real playing time after being the backup in high school :rolling:

And their fans had a whole thread about how Lewis was going to be better than Tommy lol... Kid can't even beat out a true freshman that didn't start at his High School

Not to defend Rutgers, but I don't know where you guys are getting that Sitkowski didn't start in high school. He actually started for two different high school teams. He started his junior year at Old Bridge High School in NJ, then he started his senior year at IMG in Florida. Granted, he got injured at IMG and didn't win his job back, but to say that he wasn't a starter in high school is incorrect.

Not to defend Rutgers, but I don't know where you guys are getting that Sitkowski didn't start in high school. He actually started for two different high school teams. He started his junior year at Old Bridge High School in NJ, then he started his senior year at IMG in Florida. Granted, he got injured at IMG and didn't win his job back, but to say that he wasn't a starter in high school is incorrect.

11l1kf.jpg

Sorry man, I had to. The kid went to my town's high school where my son, (and eventually his brothers) goes. Plus his old head coach is a great guy and coached my son in Little League.

I'll be back to mocking those poor bastages on the banks in no time.

Sorry man, I had to. The kid went to my town's high school where my son, (and eventually his brothers) goes. Plus his old head coach is a great guy and coached my son in Little League.

I'll be back to mocking those poor bastages on the banks in no time.

Understand. There is so much legitimate material to use, I'd hate to use fake news.

This thread never disappoints.

It's like a STD, it just keeps on giving and giving. Even when it lays dormant, you know at some point it's going to reappear again.

This thread never disappoints.

It's like a STD, it just keeps on giving and giving. Even when it lays dormant, you know at some point it's going to reappear again.

I would assume the STD rate at Rutgers is extra high too. Just seems like that kinda place.

LOL - Rutgers is a dog going into their game against Buffalo (not the Bills). Line is looking like Buff -3.5/4 at most books.

That is just insanity. On our worst days we weren't underdogs to Buffalo. In fact, we beat Buffalo in 2007 (my freshman year).

Here's another one: Sitkowski has the lowest QBR of all P5 starting QBs with a QBR of ~26. 20 points lower than the next worse...

FWIW, Dungey is 17.

I would assume the STD rate at Rutgers is extra high too. Just seems like that kinda place.

Ground zero for herpes, chlamydia, and genital warts I was told by the leading STD doctor in the world.

Last edited:
LOL - Rutgers is a dog going into their game against Buffalo (not the Bills). Line is looking like Buff -3.5/4 at most books.

Yeah, I think Rutgers would be favored to win against the Bills.....

(I'll show myself out)

We will know that Dino has brought the program all the way back by when this thread dies out. The whole premise of this thread is "at least we aren't Rutgers," but the fear behind it is that we aren't any better than they are. I look forward to the day that no one on this board feels any need to put down an irrelevant Big 10 also ran.

We will know that Dino has brought the program all the way back by when this thread dies out. The whole premise of this thread is "at least we aren't Rutgers," but the fear behind it is that we aren't any better than they are. I look forward to the day that no one on this board feels any need to put down an irrelevant Big 10 also ran.
you must be fun at parties

Never going to happen. This thread exists because it's such good fun. Probably not the thread for you obviously.

The fire of hatred burns bright - if Babers needs to reforge mjolnir we should keep it lit

Chemical fires are almost impossible to put out.

5481d43becad044534390b16-750-563.jpg

you must be fun at parties

Actually, I am pretty fun at parties, and your comment made me laugh. I'll still stick to my point. The energy of this thread will dissipate when it is absolutely clear that SU is thoroughly superior to Rutgers, which has not been all that obvious through the Robinson and HCSS years.

Actually, I am pretty fun at parties, and your comment made me laugh. I'll still stick to my point. The energy of this thread will dissipate when it is absolutely clear that SU is thoroughly superior to Rutgers, which has not been all that obvious through the Robinson and HCSS years.
Well we play them in 2020 so I doubt it's going to die before then.

The fire of hatred burns bright - if Babers needs to reforge mjolnir we should keep it lit

You are absolutely right. This thread isn't for me. Why the hell do we
Well we play them in 2020 so I doubt it's going to die before then.[/QUOTE

You make a good point. We damn well better win.