The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 297 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Thank God for Rice.

No, I'm not talking about sushi.

Rice has gone the longest in the NCAAs without winning a football game. I'm pretty sure Rutger is #129 (out of 130).

They are going to be batshift crazy when we’re a part of gameday in their backyard in two weeks. I mean, it will drive both of their fans off the ledge.
They will claim game day was there for their game.

From my personal favorite-RutgersAL. The post below is a real post-I'm not changing a thing. Don't really need to. I challenge anyone to get through it without laughing.

Placing Michigan on upset alert!!!
We’re 1-8, but I think we beat Michigan. There’s no question that Rutgers has struggled its first nine games, as our freshman QB struggled to acclimate to this level, we played lots of young players, and we struggled to find the right personnel on defense. Thankfully, we’ve played much better over the past two weeks, barely falling to Northwestern 18-15 during that time, and played competitively with Wisconsin.

This week, we’re ready to take things to the next level and defeat Michigan. Here’s why:

- After a big win vs PSU, this is the quintessential trap game, and Michigan will overlook Rutgers

- Michigan has so little respect for Rutgers, they run variations of the same power play over and over again, much of the time. They pull the backside guard, #50 350 pound OL Onwenu, who drills the LB in the hole. With Ash now taking the reigns on defense, The defense will be more effective against this play.

- Raheem “The Dream” Blackshear is ready to make a name for himself as one of college football’s biggest playmakers. I don’t think Michigan can stop him.

- Rutgers QB, Artur Sitkowski has an NFL future and will be the best quarterback in Saturday’s game, just like in 2014. Against Wisconsin, he threw for 261 yards and no interceptions.

- Rutgers defense played its best ball of the season these past two weeks and is poised to shut down Michigan, as Coach Chris Ash is now coaching the defense

- Michigan’s secondary is over matched against Rutgers receiving Corp, which also was the case in 2014.

- our young ones are ready to shine

I don’t doubt that Michigan will give us a good game, but it won’t be good enough.

Rutgers 27
Michigan 19
https://rutgers.forums./threads/placing-michigan-on-upset-alert.155518

Last edited:
From my personal favorite-RutgersAL. The post below is a real post-I'm not changing a thing. Don't really need to. I challenge anyone to get through it without laughing.

We’re 1-8, but I think we beat Michigan. There’s no question that Rutgers has struggled its first nine games, as our freshman QB struggled to acclimate to this level, we played lots of young players, and we struggled to find the right personnel on defense. Thankfully, we’ve played much better over the past two weeks, barely falling to Northwestern 18-15 during that time, and played competitively with Wisconsin.

This week, we’re ready to take things to the next level and defeat Michigan. Here’s why:

- After a big win vs PSU, this is the quintessential trap game, and Michigan will overlook Rutgers

- Michigan has so little respect for Rutgers, they run variations of the same power play over and over again, much of the time. They pull the backside guard, #50 350 pound OL Onwenu, who drills the LB in the hole. With Ash now taking the reigns on defense, The defense will be more effective against this play.

- Raheem “The Dream” Blackshear is ready to make a name for himself as one of college football’s biggest playmakers. I don’t think Michigan can stop him.

- Rutgers QB, Artur Sitkowski has an NFL future and will be the best quarterback in Saturday’s game, just like in 2014. Against Wisconsin, he threw for 261 yards and no interceptions.

- Rutgers defense played its best ball of the season these past two weeks and is poised to shut down Michigan, as Coach Chris Ash is now coaching the defense

- Michigan’s secondary is over matched against Rutgers receiving Corp, which also was the case in 2014.

I don’t doubt that Michigan will give us a good game, but it won’t be good enough.

Rutgers 27
Michigan 19

That’ll brighten up your Monday! Thanks for sharing. (Glad I wasn’t drinking anything, otherwise it would have shot out my nose and/or spewed all over my screen.)

God Bless, Rutgers Al.

In a world of never ending change, he is a constant. He's had the same schtick going for 15 years at least.

But now it's different. He's gone from tickling the RU fans to annoying them.

Back when he started, there may have been some chance he might have guessed it right. He may even have predicted a few upsets. I don't know, I can't remember. But in 15 years, he must have.

When he was making these predictions, in the back of his mind he thought, "Hey, this could happen".

Now, assuming he's not completely nuts, he has to know that the probability of these predictions is so low that even he really has no hope whatsoever.

He's gone from being a voice in the forest to being beyond ridiculous.

Rutgers 27
Michigan 19
If Michigan doesn't win by at least 3 tds harbaugh shouldn't be allowed to board the team bus.

That’ll brighten up your Monday! Thanks for sharing. (Glad I wasn’t drinking anything, otherwise it would have shot out my nose and/or spewed all over my screen.)
I love Al. He is such a great fan such an optimist has a little Cali in him. Wish he were Orange.

I love Al. He is such a great fan such an optimist has a little Cali in him. Wish he were Orange.
Yeah, but after a while it's gotta get old and grating on the nerves. I've never put anyone on "Ignore" on any board. That policy would be sorely tested by Al if I was one of their fans. The worst part is his "analysis" doesn't survive the coin toss.

I'm originally from L. I. Can I have a dime for every time I've driven past Exit 9?
tenor.gif

I love how the shill writer mentions that Rutgers almost beat Northwestern who then beat Wisconsin handily, therefore "recent results" seem to say Rutgers can compete against Wisconsin. um, ok, whatever
Their fan base act like 12 year olds...so transitive property is so middle school logic. The sportswriters are just feeding the median