The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

check out this list of top ten teams...

10. Arkansas
9. Kentucky
8. Wake Forest
7. Rutgers
6. Colorado
5. Iowa State
4. Purdue
3. Virginia
2. Kansas
1. Cal

as the worst in the power 5

Trust me, this thread saves us from a dozen other Rutgers theads. We'll be recruiting jersey forever. The desire to make fun of Rutgers is not going away.
who's making fun? I speak the truth and I am serious:rolling:

check out this list of top ten teams...

10. Arkansas
9. Kentucky
8. Wake Forest
7. Rutgers
6. Colorado
5. Iowa State
4. Purdue
3. Virginia
2. Kansas
1. Cal

as the worst in the power 5
Consistency. That is what the B1G loves about Rutgers.

Gang, I've had as much fun with this thread as anyone. But in all seriousness, its time to close this thread out. We are now 2 years (and two conferences) removed from being associated with that team. Both programs are on different paths.

Let's have one last ceremonial burning of the dumpster, close out this thread and move on with life.

add-on-prop_full-res_191.jpg

Sometimes a fire burns so hot that it becomes too dangerous to attempt to extinguish. There's nothing to do but sit back and let it burn. Such is the case with Rutgers Athletic Department.

Sometimes a fire burns so hot that it becomes too dangerous to attempt to extinguish. There's nothing to do but sit back and let it burn. Such is the case with Rutgers Athletic Department.
Excellent analogy. Especially fitting when one considers that New Jersey is essentially a toxic waste dump/Superfund site. As goes the State, so goes the State's university.

Last edited:
It's good to see that you fans are there, someone has to stand up for normalcy and decency in the face of the official State Dumpster fire. Hat tip to you all.
We do our part. Agree with orangeinjersey, like anywhere there are good parts of the state and some not so good. I grew up only a few miles from Rutgers and it is a nice place to live, though now I live closer to the Shore, which is even better! Lets be careful to separate the dumpster fire of a program/AD from the overall state. There are a lot of alums and Orange faithful here in NJ.

We do our part. Agree with orangeinjersey, like anywhere there are good parts of the state and some not so good. I grew up only a few miles from Rutgers and it is a nice place to live, though now I live closer to the Shore, which is even better! Lets be careful to separate the dumpster fire of a program/AD from the overall state. There are a lot of alums and Orange faithful here in NJ.
To be fair, those of you that live in NJ are paying for that dumpster fire of a program/AD in your taxes... :p

So much for the F.A.M.I.L.Y...

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 15m
USF will go with no names on back of jerseys. It’s against NCAA rules to use "The Team” on back. If USF wore “The Game” on back of jerseys would be charged 1 timeout at start of each quarter for illegal jersey

BvW9-hWIAAAkdSI.jpg

Personally I think this is all pretty silly - I find it ironic how forcefully the NCAA regulates the silly though.

(I could see them barring ads, sponsors etc )

To be fair, those of you that live in NJ are paying for that dumpster fire of a program/AD in your taxes... :p

Even though I live in NJ by a stroke of good fortune I work in NYC and pay NYS taxes so my contributions to that armpit of a university are greatly minimized.

Even though I live in NJ by a stroke of good fortune I work in NYC and pay NYS taxes so my contributions to that armpit of a university are greatly minimized.

Interesting, I just accepted a job offer yesterday, whose HQ is in NYC, I will now be paying NYS taxes as well. Didnt occur to me i would no longer be supporting the good ole state U

when comparing the sold sign on schiano's old home this is what a Rutgers fan had to say

"Of course Overpriced, just like it's owner." 8/20 5:06 PM | IP: Logged
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

a $3 million dollar home built sold for a Piscataway selling price record of $ 1.35 million on the books.

The 'girls took another loss on this deal

More defections...

Former Rutgers cornerback Bryant Gross-Armiento has transferred to Wake Forest.
Gross-Armiento is a former 3-star recruit from Plantation, Florida, who redshirted his freshman year. He will be ineligible to play in the upcoming 2014 season but will be available for the 2015 season.

More defections...

Gross-Armiento is a former 3-star recruit from Plantation, Florida, who redshirted his freshman year. He will be ineligible to play in the upcoming 2014 season but will be available for the 2015 season.

Not to pour water on this dumpster fire but this was known in April. http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ento_transferring_closer_to_florida_home.html Ok pour more gasoline on this fire now...lol

More defections...

I think we can officially state that the F.A.M.I.L.Y is dysfunctional. No one is talking with Uncle Kyle any more.