The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

USA Today is on par with reading TMZ. Good to see not one Syracuse mention in the misery index

RU is a bad program, with numerous incidents, as we all know here, but to be honest they seem to have every arrest problem blown up big time for all to see... this chart was put together before their most
recent arrest problems, obviously...

a lot of their "problems" are from inept leadership and poor decisions, not so much with police

is this legit?

COGmY8TWUAAP73I.jpg:large

Last edited:
RU is a bad program, with numerous incidents, as we all know here, but to be honest they seem to have every arrest problem blown up big time for all to see... this chart was put together before their most
recent arrest problems, obviously...

a lot of their "problems" are from inept leadership and poor decisions, not so much with police

is this legit?

COGmY8TWUAAP73I.jpg:large

Its blown up to you because you are in that region, if you lived elsewhere such as the southeast you would hear just as much about Auburn or Arkansas etc ... They wanted to be a media mecca so here you go ... you got what you asked for RU ... now reap what you sow.

Its blown up to you because you are in that region, if you lived elsewhere such as the southeast you would hear just as much about Auburn or Arkansas etc ... They wanted to be a media mecca so here you go ... you got what you asked for RU ... now reap what you sow.

a few SEC fans said that when something happens at their programs it doesn't even make the news, or newspaper, unless it is a really big deal... arrests don't get
national play...

this thing at RU will not die down until somebody gets punished...my best guess is a game or two suspension for Flood, with what is known now, worse
punishment if something else comes out... I would not be shocked if the newspapers know more than has been printed, waiting for RU to act, then spring something
new on them to make them look worse yet.

they won. Fulmer Cup goes from the last game of the season to the first game of the next season. technically it was after the FCS kickoff but the crimes happened in April so it counts. they literally pulled off a buzzer beater.
So, you're saying Rutgers finally won a championship in a dramatic fashion. Just not a championship anyone should want.

a few SEC fans said that when something happens at their programs it doesn't even make the news, or newspaper, unless it is a really big deal... arrests don't get
national play...

this thing at RU will not die down until somebody gets punished...my best guess is a game or two suspension for Flood, with what is known now, worse
punishment if something else comes out... I would not be shocked if the newspapers know more than has been printed, waiting for RU to act, then spring something
new on them to make them look worse yet.

I live in SEC country I know exactly how it works ... and again when you live here it might not get national run but it gets plenty of attention. The reason RU gets as much play as it does is because it is a media punching bag ... when they were added to the B1G they were a running punchline on media outlets across the country. Down here it was laughed at because the standard line is they don't belong (and they don't) and with RU it isn't about just covering up athletes bad behavior they had coaches pummeling kids ... it has been one show after another and they are a gigantic joke to everyone that isn't a fan of that pathetic program.

they won. Fulmer Cup goes from the last game of the season to the first game of the next season. technically it was after the FCS kickoff but the crimes happened in April so it counts. they literally pulled off a buzzer beater.

So no need to pull a bank job to pad their lead.

Is that a For Sale sign I see in front of Coach Flood's house? ;)

FWIW, Rutgers board thinks the athletic topic is not specific to the recent football issues. Of course, they didn't mention what it could be related to.

Fingerprint, text messages link Rutgers football players to home invasions, prosecutor says