The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 411 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Will it continue if Rutgers comes up and wins at the dome next fall?
One win won’t change this, Rutgers will always give us material to roast them on.
85C59A9A-97CD-4B46-BFC8-ECBD71B09CB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Auburn is a legitimate storied college football program.
You did watch the Nd game cuz if you did you’d of heard when the announcers announced we are 4th in most games played in college football. Are you saying our history is not?

You did watch the Nd game cuz if you did you’d of heard when the announcers announced we are 4th in most games played in college football. Are you saying our history is not?
Yes, for crying out loud, Syracuse Orange football is at least a minor royalty. Rutgers is nothing and has never been anything.

Yes, for crying out loud, Syracuse Orange football is at least a minor royalty. Rutgers is nothing and has never been anything.
If you aint first, your last.

At one time Syracuse football was on a much higher level and fans wouldn't have stooped so low to make a thread bashing a hapless program like Rutgers.

Rutgers came here and bragged how they had surpassed SU measured in light years. Besides, Rutgers makes their own story: the AD is in debt by $500 MM to $1B to the student boy (student fees) University (major loans) and NJ taxpayers for their major bungling and overpaying losing coaches. Their highlight is that they beat a down Cards team and had the ESB lit in red (never mind the ESB does this upon request and the Cards are red, too!); their hoops team has become decent in the B10, but never did anything in the Old Big East, this while bragging about their proximity to NYC! Yet they cannot get the NYC recruits to play hoops for them on a regular basis; they have a fencing title, and let's not forget their claim to a collegiate football championship they shared with Princeton in 1869., they tied at 1-1.

SU fans didn't make up any of the above. Rutgers lived it and bragged about it. We merely remind them that they will forever remain light years behind SU.

One last point, this thread is read and referred to by many Rutgers opponents and they love the thread. It makes their humor quicker and easier to find. SU fans are merely providing a public service to our fellow CFB fans.

Please, just start a thread about how great Rutgers, we will let the chips fall where they may.

Will it continue if Rutgers comes up and wins at the dome next fall?
I suspect there will be a board meltdown if that happens, but I also suspect that both teams will look different next year.

They have a thread on their rivals board with potential QB transfers. Tommy's on there. They need our QB to win. Sounds like a desperate program.

https://rutgers.forums./threads/tra...devito-devin-leary.206387/page-3#post-4818538

Rutgers came here and bragged how they had surpassed SU measured in light years. Besides, Rutgers makes their own story: the AD is in debt by $500 MM to $1B to the student boy (student fees) University (major loans) and NJ taxpayers for their major bungling and overpaying losing coaches. Their highlight is that they beat a down Cards team and had the ESB lit in red (never mind the ESB does this upon request and the Cards are red, too!); their hoops team has become decent in the B10, but never did anything in the Old Big East, this while bragging about their proximity to NYC! Yet they cannot get the NYC recruits to play hoops for them on a regular basis; they have a fencing title, and let's not forget their claim to a collegiate football championship they shared with Princeton in 1869., they tied at 1-1.

SU fans didn't make up any of the above. Rutgers lived it and bragged about it. We merely remind them that they will forever remain light years behind SU.

One last point, this thread is read and referred to by many Rutgers opponents and they love the thread. It makes their humor quicker and easier to find. SU fans are merely providing a public service to our fellow CFB fans.

Please, just start a thread about how great Rutgers, we will let the chips fall where they may.
Everyone knows people from New Jersey have mental problems, that goes without saying. So if you respond to people with mental problems, you have to make an assessment of your own mental condition. In my mentally challenged world, Rutgers would be as good as Oregon and Syracuse would be a eastern USC (use to be), and we could have some good go arounds.

Everyone knows people from New Jersey have mental problems, that goes without saying. So if you respond to people with mental problems, you have to make an assessment of your own mental condition. In my mentally challenged world, Rutgers would be as good as Oregon and Syracuse would be a eastern USC (use to be), and we could have some good go arounds.
I was responding to you. Are you from Jersey?

If you want to know why we make fun of them so much, check out their bball board today, their fans are insufferable, you would have thought they won a national title last night. Clown show over there, I am surprised anyone over there is capable of blowing their nose.

I haven't been on their board in months and on a down day had to take a look. If you can weed through the 47 OT threads, there's basically two main football threads, one slamming how stubborn Schiano is for not making adjustments against Penn State, and the other slamming how bad their QB situation is. One poster flat said quote "Vedral is dog shiiit so id hope someone else starts"...that right there is why the dumpster fire thread exists.

I have posted here dozens of times over the years. Sadly I must give up this right given that Syracuse as an athletic department has hit an all time low, bowing to Rutgirls themselves. Shame.

Maryland is the most undisciplined team Ive watch in a long time. They had several chances to put rutgers away. They kept have penalty after penalty. Maryland had key players out. They were playing a walk on QB that never threw a pass in a game before. Locksley is terrible.

Maryland is the most undisciplined team Ive watch in a long time. They had several chances to put rutgers away. They kept have penalty after penalty. Maryland had key players out. They were playing a walk on QB that never threw a pass in a game before. Locksley is terrible.
My shocked face:

surprised.gif

Very lucky win for rutgirls Tuas brother didn't play and Lockley is an awful coach.

Didn’t they beat our asses last year? Am I forgetting something? Let’s focus back on the Piscataway trash ... dumping on MD after they trucked us last season isn’t the best look.