The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 484 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Fran currently treating Schiano like Carlo Rizzi

2MISFGCp6tIac.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom's car was the Country Squire wagon. My dad's car was a blue Pinto. Yup, I grew up in the lap of luxury.
More like the lap of repair shops

Would be kind of comical if we went in and took their top recruit Antonio White from them. White is from Georgia and is db/wr so Fran and Nick Williams are surely familiar with him despite Georgia or Colorado not offering. We might not even see him as a fit but even if so I think we stay away. Fran prob has enough similar guys on his radar that no reason to hurt his relationship w Schiano over someone long committed but sure would be solid entertainment.

Would be kind of comical if we went in and took their top recruit Antonio White from them. White is from Georgia and is db/wr so Fran and Nick Williams are surely familiar with him despite Georgia or Colorado not offering. We might not even see him as a fit but even if so I think we stay away. Fran prob has enough similar guys on his radar that no reason to hurt his relationship w Schiano over someone long committed but sure would be solid entertainment.
Would rather go for Kaj Sanders if we were going to take one of theirs

rutgers currently has SU threads with the # of comments of 282, 238,103, 101, 85, 59, 65, 62, 30 and 25. They're shitting their pants. lol

Fran Brown thread up to 251
Erob thread up to 139

3 new threads created yesterday on their rivals board

63 comments on OT: I’m fascinated: No one on Fran Brown’s staff has ever actually called a play at any level of football

45 comments on #1 NJ to Syracuse

66 comments on OT: Hornsby to Syracuse

Thats 1,273 SU comments made the past two weeks

This thread has had a total of 70 comments within a month (11/11/23) lmao

Last edited:
The usual suspects think (hoping) it'll be a trainwreck (GRob level) because of the lack of coaching experience and they might be right...but at least our roster being loaded with talent (at their expense) will be attractive.

Last edited:

Fran Brown thread up to 251
Erob thread up to 139

3 new threads created yesterday on their rivals board

63 comments on OT: I’m fascinated: No one on Fran Brown’s staff has ever actually called a play at any level of football

45 comments on #1 NJ to Syracuse

66 comments on OT: Hornsby to Syracuse

Thats 1,273 SU comments made the past two weeks

This thread has had a total of 70 comments within a month (11/11/23) lmao

Thanks for sorting the numbers out for us, haha

Serious question.. what has Rutgers ever accomplished athletically in the history of their school? They were in a 3 way tie for the bigeast when it was watered down. They beat Louisville once years ago. Anything else? Put them a 100 miles farther from NYC and they wouldn’t even be UConn.
They're bragging about their conference like they have anything to do with that conference's success. They're like DePaul fans bragging about the Big East, though at least DePaul and a history to be proud of.

They're bragging about their conference like they have anything to do with that conference's success. They're like DePaul fans bragging about the Big East, though at least DePaul and a history to be proud of.
lol. Good comparison. They are not better because they lose to teams that were established blue bloods prior to entering the conference. They should want to beat them. Not brag about them