The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 486 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

The stages of grief from Rutgers fans has been funny to watch:

“Fran Brown can recruit at Georgia, but he can’t recruit to Syracuse, they won’t get anybody to go there”
“Fran will get a couple of players, but Cuse has no money”
“Fran isn’t taking any of our players, we’re good”
“Frans taking players that only had offers to PSU, Texas aTm and Florida st. We didn’t offer him, we’re good”
“McCord will never go to Syracuse, they can’t afford him”
“Why aren’t we trying to get McCord?”
“No matter how many players they get, Fran can’t coach”
“Even if they win 9-10 games next year, it’s because their schedule is so soft”
“Even if they ever go undefeated, they’ll get left out because the ACC has been relegated”
“No matter what happens, our conference is better than theirs (my dad can beat up your dad).”

Denial, rationalization, anger, acceptance.

“Fran Brown can recruit at Georgia, but he can’t recruit to Syracuse, they won’t get anybody to go there”
“Frans taking players that only had offers to PSU, Texas aTm and Florida st. We didn’t offer him, we’re good”
“Even if they ever go undefeated, they’ll get left out because the ACC has been relegated”
“No matter what happens, our conference is better than theirs (my dad can beat up your dad).”

Its truly entertaining how much back pedaling and goal post moving they are doing. They are creating different ways to cope. Lmao

They’re obviously entitled to do whatever they want with that forum but what a crappy mess.
There are threads about Nebraska volleyball, electric cars, and the NY Mets.
There are three different threads on Flip Dixon (a DB) coming back for another season.
I don’t think they have any moderators.

Psychiatrists and psychologists will be revamping their 5 stages of grief. Denial, anger, bargaining and depression will be dramatically increased.

I am not sure how Rutgers will ever come to acceptance.

Anyway, my fellow Orange fans, as usual grab your favorite popcorn and beverage this should be very entertaining.

I think it is time to retire this and start a Penn State dumpster thread. We are way above Rutgers already.
I agree. It’s been fun but they are not in our class and do not deserve our attention. Of course, I will always laugh at them but they deserve little attention.

Cuse!

Haven’t you all heard, they don’t care about NJ recruiting anymore, their new mantra is that they recruit nationally now lolllolololololol
Their national recruiting is based on needs; they cannot fool enough NJ kids to stay home; they cannot even convince regional kids to attend Rutgers, thus the need to go national.

Haven’t you all heard, they don’t care about NJ recruiting anymore, their new mantra is that they recruit nationally now lolllolololololol
lol. They are not worried about Syracuse football either. You can tell by their top 4 threads.

IMG_2936.jpeg

Last edited:
Rutgers is a national brand? On par with a ND, Texas, USC, or Alabama? Ya know, teams with a history...

The only history they can even grasp at is a historic win against the great, legacy building, Louisville team of 2006, almost 20 years ago. Wake me up when they beat a ranked team, even at home, because on the road...I will give rip van winkle a run for his money.

I can even preview a live look into the home of a national recruit as the one time, Tennessee Head Coach, Greg Shitano walks into the living room...

200w.gif

lol. They are not worried about Syracuse football either. You can tell by their top 4 threads.

View attachment 235330
Gotta love it! A streaming TV series disses their law school and then three threads about SU recruiting. But they know football and don't worry about the school in the "frozen tundra" that is in "their rear view mirror".

And every recruit by their B1G partners, former foes and regional competitors was neither a good fit nor recruited by Rutgers. Obviously, Rutgers has a thing against any kid worthy of three stars or more ... until their recruit raters jack the kid up to four stars even though Rutgers is the only P5 offer...

And Shady still works off the backs of other teams to know who to recruit. No originality or talent evaluation needed. Then lies to every kid about other teams. The only things Shady has earned in CFB is his nickname and a bad reputation.

Yeah, they know football and they don't worry about Syracuse.

Kubler-Ross would be proud of u

I think for me the best part has been watching their fans slowly start to turn on each other… the most disillusioned of fans tearing down any RU poster being rational about what’s happening here… the board is in shambles and being steered by delusional groupthink… they act like they don’t care but they so clearly do… and you can tell they do care by some their fans having trying to CONVINCE everyone else on the board that they SHOULDNT care about us… because after all they are bigger better and in the Big Ten… and they have passed us by and are the superior program… which all adds up because they are 6-6 and now have the top FCS player… coming to right the ship... you really have to hand it to them over there… its quality entertainment…

Awards GIF by Emmys

Evidently, the Rutgers prospects that are flipping or deciding to go elsewhere are "softees" that can't handle how Rutgers practices under Greggy nor have the toughness required of them on the practice field at a Rutgers practice.

In other words, the recruits are the problem and he's fine with those types of recruits going elsewhere...

I guess that is one way to spin it...

Evidently, the Rutgers prospects that are flipping or deciding to go elsewhere are "softees" that can't handle how Rutgers practices under Greggy nor have the toughness required of them on the practice field at a Rutgers practice.

In other words, the recruits are the problem and he's fine with those types of recruits going elsewhere...

I guess that is one way to spin it...

Does he believe his own lies?