The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 487 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Does he believe his own lies?

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Evidently, the Rutgers prospects that are flipping or deciding to go elsewhere are "softees" that can't handle how Rutgers practices under Greggy nor have the toughness required of them on the practice field at a Rutgers practice.

In other words, the recruits are the problem and he's fine with those types of recruits going elsewhere...

I guess that is one way to spin it...

No wins vs a ranked team since 2009. Maybe that's why they chose other schools Greg

A tweener without 4.3 speed and not a state champion in 100 meters.
Doesn't fit any of the criteria Fran wants as a player.

5-11

FCS size for a WR.

Harsh but true.

College and he might growth spurt, but you can't count on that.

Last edited:
I see Dohn Bumped up their FCS WR to 4 stars and rated him a 90. Freaking tool!
Haha. It’s such a joke. End of the day look who’s offering. That your best measuring stick.

Fran just essentially ripped guys for saying McCord “fell all the way to Syracuse”. He’ll eventually address guys like Dohn too.

Haha. It’s such a joke. End of the day look who’s offering. That your best measuring stick.

Fran just essentially ripped guys for saying McCord “fell all the way to Syracuse”. He’ll eventually address guys like Dohn too.
Dohn gets paid for this, right?

I stand corrected. How the ‘F’ does Rutgers land a higher ranked class than us? And they got the top recruit from NY? That shouldn’t happen
Rutgers traditionally has fairly high ranked classes.

they have significantly underperformed their recruiting rankings for years. It’s part of the reason many fans on this board suggest the recruiting services drastically overrate their classes.

I stand corrected. How the ‘F’ does Rutgers land a higher ranked class than us? And they got the top recruit from NY? That shouldn’t happen

Because Duff lives 70 miles from Rutgers, and 270 miles from Syracuse.

Long Island is a lot closer to Rutgers and Maryland and PSU then it is to Syracuse.

Because Duff lives 70 miles from Rutgers, and 270 miles from Syracuse.

Long Island is a lot closer to Rutgers and Maryland and PSU then it is to Syracuse.
I don’t buy that excuse. I think it has more to do with the kid wanting to play in the big ten. I think conference affiliation is going to be a increasingly big problem for teams not in the SEC or the big ten.

I don’t buy that excuse. I think it has more to do with the kid wanting to play in the big ten. I think conference affiliation is going to be a increasingly big problem for teams not in the SEC or the big ten.

Why would they want to play in those conferences more in the future than they do now or did before. It makes no sense. If anything playing in those conferences now means you have a greater chance of being on a mediocre team as the size of the conferences, teams are just going to beat up on each other.

Also, the amount of players leaving/portaling from the B10 and SEC doesn’t support what you’re saying. They’re leaving those conferences and having no problem transferring to other conferences, like the ACC. Then add in how strong our portal class is. The evidence actually says the opposite of what you wrote.