The annual “When will my football seasons get here “ thread | Syracusefan.com

The annual “When will my football seasons get here “ thread

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Anybody?
B11297B6-735D-4E61-BAB4-D9C3D320F146.jpeg

Once I get my 8 cords of wood delivered and stacked, cold drink in hand, then

The past couple years they’ve been coming mid-August, right? I feel like they’ve been hitting around the 15th.

When will my football seasons end up in my neighbor's mailbox?

Last year they showed up for me on August 3rd... Should be any day now hopefully. I'm curious to see if they come in a tin again or if they have something else.

10 minutes, and closed practice is brutal. What a horrible tease.

It's like asking a bunch of kids, "Who wants ICE CREAM!! Who wants PIZZA!!!". You show it to them, put it in the bowl... And then you throw it all away...

Last edited:
Just got an email from Connor Siskovic (Senior Account Executive) asking me to get season tickets again and if I do I can get on the field passes for the Wagner game.
It's great to see they are trying to pull people back to being season ticket holders, I would love to be able to get them again but I just don't think we could make more then one game and it's basically impossible to sell the rest of the tickets.

Just got an email from Connor Siskovic (Senior Account Executive) asking me to get season tickets again and if I do I can get on the field passes for the Wagner game.
It's great to see they are trying to pull people back to being season ticket holders, I would love to be able to get them again but I just don't think we could make more then one game and it's basically impossible to sell the rest of the tickets.

I buy an extra pair every year just to get the right to purchase a second West lot parking pass and never have trouble selling them. Always someone at the tailgate looking for extras. I'm sure some of the Fine Mess regular crew would be happy to assist. No promises, of course, but if it's even a consideration you might want to protect your standing and location with renovations and improved outlook on the field certain to drive up demand.

Got the same email though i was planning on reordering anyways on Wednesday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom