The "Babysitter", ex-gf, and "drawn shades"???? Really? | Syracusefan.com

The "Babysitter", ex-gf, and "drawn shades"???? Really?

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
When Bob Ley stated they had someone who was gonna speak for the first time, my stomach sank.
But then...they trot out a woman who says she witnessed "alot of weird looks, drawn shades, & had creepy feelings" about her old BF & Bernie Fine.
In fact, Bernie used to wait at the top of the stairs until she left the house, & she thought the Fine's had "lots of secrets" in their house...seriously!!!!

This is scary, folks. We're witnessing this innuendo-filled story being manipulated & pushed by OTL, & its frightening. Schwartz is clearly compromised here- only he doesn't seem to see it.

We are left to wait this out & hope Bernie Fine is cleared with no new victims coming forward. Unless of course they happen to be another ex-GF & babysitter, who caught a weird vibe at Bernie's house! I'm sure OTL will give them a platform to air their "perspective". :bang: :crazy:

So, Bernie stood at the top of the stairs to make sure Davis didn't tell her anything and she didn't see anything? Even though, as a babysitter, she was probably at the house alone all the time and they dated so were probably alone together away from the house frequently?

yea it was a huge What? completely pointless just adding to the slander of fine. (if he is innocent of course). but all the 3 (counting pointless woman) that have come out publicly have ties to each other and at what point do the media start to not take their word w no facts?

Uh oh, I wait outside in my car until the door is closed shut when I am dropping my kids' friends back home. I wonder if that is creepy.

Extremely. You better lawyer up right now.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

As a public figure...you basically cant ever have anyone in your home. Too much personal risk.. it becomes the classic he said he said..

Uh oh, I wait outside in my car until the door is closed shut when I am dropping my kids' friends back home. I wonder if that is creepy.

That is REALLY creepy.

I forget what Schwarz said, but if I recall correctly, he once again saved the most eloquent narrative for himself when Bob asked him if the woman had told him anything else. You tell me the guy isn't acting more like a paid attorney or investigator than a reporter. You should just ask the question and let the other party answer... not paraphrase those comments in your own words in a ditch attempt to save a hollow accusation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom