The best thing about UK and Duke | Syracusefan.com

The best thing about UK and Duke

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
Is that one of the teams has to lose. It's pretty rare for me to watch a game where I am happy with either team losing... It's weird.

Poythress and Plumlee are going to have nice seasons.

I never thought I would hear someone say "Starting at Guard... a 6'2" GRAD STUDENT" referring to a Kentucky player.
I'm surprised Mays gets any run with Kentucky. Wright State had an exhibition game with a DII team from the Dayton area (Central State University) last year and Mays was eaten up by a player named Greg Rice, he was dominated.

I never thought I would hear someone say "Starting at Guard... a 6'2" GRAD STUDENT" referring to a Kentucky player.
He is obviously a kid who graduated elsewhere and transferred in :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Plumlee can play.

He's showing some great footwork out there. Strong kid. I'm hoping Coleman has some sort of inside game that will be of use this year.

He's showing some great footwork out there. Strong kid. I'm hoping Coleman has some sort of inside game that will be of use this year.

He really has ups and is so damn athletic.

lol.. not a cal fan but his comments about duke flopping were great..

He really has ups and is so damn athletic.

Yup. Gotta be a lottery pick no? They will be hard to defend later in the year. Kelley plays on the perimeter and Cook and that Sulaimon will improve.

Yup. Gotta be a lottery pick no? They will be hard to defend later in the year. Kelley plays on the perimeter and Cook and that Sulaimon will improve.
Oh hell yes. He will be a top 10 pick at worst. I cant believe Kelly is still in school. What is he in his 8th year?

Oh hell yes. He will be a top 10 pick at worst. I cant believe Kelly is still in school. What is he in his 8th year?

He's pushing 30. Has like 3 kids already from his bio.

This is the first game I have heard Dick Vitale announce where he hasn't been a hack for Duke. He is announcing this game pro-UK and it is hilarious I can't stop laughing my a$$ off listening to him he is so bad its funny.

UK will lose 5-6 games this year, and next year will be worse

They'll have 5 NBA 1st rounders next year. They can be as good as last season.

This year they only have 2 legit NBA players.

I thought the recruiting classes were droppinng off

Personally speaking, I think both of these teams look pretty good for an early season match-up.

I don't think that UK is anywhere close to last year, but they could be a legit top 10-15 type of team if they iron out some kinks--showed a lot of potential tonight.

UK will lose 5-6 games this year, and next year will be worse
you've got to be kidding me. 13-14 could be an undefeated season for UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom