The Big Difference This Year... | Syracusefan.com

The Big Difference This Year...

Col. Bleep

All American
is at the point.
We'll be as good as Kaleb Joseph's improvement over the course of the season.

Nice job battling back from 10 down.
But we literally threw this game away.

is at the point.
We'll be as good as Kaleb Joseph's improvement over the course of the season.

Nice job battling back from 10 down.
But we literally threw this game away.
Literally.. Numerous times. Literally... Tough to watch :/

McC got bailed out, Joseph just had no plan and dribbled into trouble.

The big difference between this year and last year is that we have a chance to improve, our freshman can grow and get better.

Ennis as good as he was, was a finished product from his first game as he last. Joseph can and will only get better.

They showed me a lot today, tough game, away, against a ranked road team and lost by 3. Could we have won it? Yeah, but coming in logical people think we lose by more.

We'll be fine and at the end of the day it won't be hard to be better than last years end result.

The big difference between this year and last year is that we have a chance to improve, our freshman can grow and get better.

Ennis as good as he was, was a finished product from his first game as he last. Joseph can and will only get better.

They showed me a lot today, tough game, away, against a ranked road team and lost by 3. Could we have won it? Yeah, but coming in logical people think we lose by more.

We'll be fine and at the end of the day it won't be hard to be better than last years end result.
My only concern is getting a chance to improve on last years result...

The good news is that next year well have a point guard with some gsme experience.

Does that mean Joseph becomes the scoring guard if he stays?

Don't forget, our senior's getting better too. He got in to early foul trouble and played a good long time without picking up any others.

Don't forget, our senior's getting better too. He got in to early foul trouble and played a good long time without picking up any others.

Agreed, but the next step is to avoid the early foul trouble in the first place. Hopefully he improves on that. He ended with just 3 fouls, right?

Agreed, but the next step is to avoid the early foul trouble in the first place. Hopefully he improves on that. He ended with just 3 fouls, right?
I think so. I think one of his early fouls was pretty cheap.

I think so. I think one of his early fouls was pretty cheap.

I now can't remember the second one for some reason. The first one was on the first possession of the game on the made Joseph 3 pointer. I think the second was kinda cheap.