The biggest Dome $$$ event has just doubled | Syracusefan.com

The biggest Dome $$$ event has just doubled

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
I'm being told that the one event that makes the most money in a single event night has expanded.

The Monster Truck Jam had such a huge turn away in 2012 that in 2013 there will be another night added.

Question for you accountants, how do you think the profits are distributed?

I'm being told that the one event that makes the most money in a single event night has expanded.

The Monster Truck Jam had such a huge turn away in 2012 that in 2013 there will be another night added.

I'll take a guess on where the profits come from...

Beer - 85%
Tickets, food, merchandise, etc. - 15%

:)

On a side note, I hope the Dome continues to bring in these additional revenue generators and spices up the facility with the profits!

Slightly mind-boggling but not surprising that NYS has not gotten around to legalizing MMA. Can you imagine a PPV in MSG or the Dome?
Or Buffalo to pull in the Toronto market as well? Just ridiculous. It's one of those moves that just needs to happen.

I'll take a guess on where the profits come from...

Beer - 85%
Tickets, food, merchandise, etc. - 15%

:)

On a side note, I hope the Dome continues to bring in these additional revenue generators and spices up the facility with the profits!

They're looking at doing more things like this, including hopefully more concerts and shows.

Nothing wrong with making extra $$$$ for the Dome/Ath Dept.

They're looking at doing more things like this, including hopefully more concerts and shows.
Hopefully they have found a way to make the concerts listen-able since the ones I saw there in the early 80's.

Maybe next year, our football team rides monster trucks onto the field during intro's.

Then have "Big Balogne" Marrone flatten the opposing mascot.

Guaranteed sellouts.

What was the last rock concert held in the Dome? I don't know the answer, so this is not a trivia challenge. Anyone know? The last concert I saw there was Genesis back in '92.

What was the last rock concert held in the Dome? I don't know the answer, so this is not a trivia challenge. Anyone know? The last concert I saw there was Genesis back in '92.

Billy Joel in 2006?

Was that the Billy Joel/Elton John tour? I've been out of the concert scene for quite awhile, aside from some small venue stuff.

Joel was by himself. The guys from Orange County Choppers gave him a bike.

Joel / Elton John was May 2001.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom