The Bilas Index | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Bilas Index

Unless they want to give back all that money! LOL
They don't get very much money from ESPN. They get their biggest block of money from CBS for the MBball Tournament. I would imagine that the biggest check ESPN gives India-noplace is for the Baseball and Softball Championships, which is really chump change in the scheme of things.

I like Bilas and think he is a great announcer, but it's insane and kinda creepy the love he gets around here. He could walk into the town and there would probably be twenty 30+ year old fans ready to give him a damn handy because he just speaks common sense.

... and 1 punch to Ralph Sampson's nuts. He'll never be forgiven for that regardless of whatever nice things he says about us.
I just learned something about Ralph: he actually had a pair. If only he had played like it. ;)

I have this strange feeling (with zero data to back it up) with 1000 wins having been reached (with minimal fanfare) that JB will get most, if not all of those wins back some time down the road. They basically just took the ability to celebrate away from him and the University.

I like Bilas and think he is a great announcer, but it's insane and kinda creepy the love he gets around here. He could walk into the town and there would probably be twenty 30+ year old fans ready to give him a damn handy because he just speaks common sense.
That's how I feel about Bill Belichick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom