The Bills need a QB(s) | Syracusefan.com

The Bills need a QB(s)

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
I wonder?

Manuel & Kolb have gone down and Ryan knows that system, just thinking out loud.

matt leinart to the rescue!!! :rolling:

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 32m
Source tells me Bills concerned Kevin Kolb's concussion may be career-ending and they're proceeding with that in mind.

EDIT: Bills acquired QB Thad Lewis from the Lions in exchange for LB Chris White.

Ian Rappaport tweeted that EJ is on course to start Week 1. (please be true) It's crazy how much of your season hinges on the QB. I can't think of any other team sport more dependent on one position. Kolb is done and Tuel will go to the p-s. Will be interesting to see if Leinart sticks as a backup.

Tebow might be CUT in New England, he didn't even play the other night. Have fun with Tebow Doug! ha ha ha ha

Tebow might be CUT in New England, he didn't even play the other night. Have fun with Tebow Doug! ha ha ha ha
You had your own scare a week or so ago. Just be thankful that was a false alarm or else the Pats would be at the bottom of the AFCE with Mallett at the helm.

You had your own scare a week or so ago. Just be thankful that was a false alarm or else the Pats would be at the bottom of the AFCE with Mallett at the helm.

I had no scare as I root for none of these teams :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom