The Book of Boba Fett | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Book of Boba Fett

I think Grogu chooses the armor and goes back to Mando, making them both outcasts. And then your theory could apply to one or both of them.
You mean his mithril coat so he can stop the spice from flowing.

So is the deal that baby yoda is suffering from ptsd and repressed memory syndrome from seeing order 66 executed?

where’s the pinball machine and mirror?

does anybody find it odd that boba fett has gotten 30 secs and no dialog in the last two shows of a series that’s supposed to be about him?

Mandalorian > Boba Fett. It figures that the series could get back on track with an episode that was actually a Mandalorian episode. The first two episodes of the season weren't bad, but the introduction of these annoying sci-fi biker kids has been a turn off in episodes 3 and 4.
It’s not so much the existence of the biker kids .. it’s that they come off as Brooks Brothers prep schoolers pretending to be rebels… they needed a much grittier feel to them..

You mean his mithril coat so he can stop the spice from flowing.

So is the deal that baby yoda is suffering from ptsd and repressed memory syndrome from seeing order 66 executed?

where’s the pinball machine and mirror?

does anybody find it odd that boba fett has gotten 30 secs and no dialog in the last two shows of a series that’s supposed to be about him?

Yes, very odd.

The first episode focused on Mando made sense, to make the connective thread bringing him back into the plot for Book. But I feel like they could have spent exponentially less time showing them put together the star fighter, and combined some of the content of him going to visit Grogu into one episode, and gotten back to the main plot line.

I’ve loved seeing th live action treatment for some of the Clone wars characters…first Ashoka and now Cad Bane.

I think that the show needed these two episodes to keep interest there.

It seemed to drag and kind of lull it's way through the first few episodes.

I know my kids had a hard time getting through the early episodes but loved when Mandalorian, Grogu, Luke, and Ashoka returned.

I think that the show needed these two episodes to keep interest there.

It seemed to drag and kind of lull it's way through the first few episodes.

I know my kids had a hard time getting through the early episodes but loved when Mandalorian, Grogu, Luke, and Ashoka returned.
I actually kind of enjoyed the side mission aspect of the sand people/Pyke Syndicate train/swordfighting that they did, but maybe that's because I'm a total nerd.

Combination of the end of The Godfather, if the five families acted first, high noon, and gangs of New York.

a real war time Consigliere would have seen it coming

it just kinda ended, weird

boba is old school like the don, drugs are a bad business

Last edited:
Was that Cobb Vanth in the Bacta tank at the end?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sounds like it:

Cobb Vanth

It's a little hard to make out, but the person in the bacta tank is Cobb Vanth (Timothy Olyphant). The marshal of Freetown (formerly known as Mos Pelgo) and one-time wearer of Boba's armor was gunned down by Bane in the previous episode.31 mins ago

dont know about you guys but for a second there during their showdown I thought that they were trying to reveal Bane as Boba Fett's father.

dont know about you guys but for a second there during their showdown I thought that they were trying to reveal Bane as Boba Fett's father.
I might be making this up but because Cad Bane goes back to the Clone Wars and Jango (another notorious bounty hunter) is Boba’s dad I’d assume that Cad has actually known or known of Boba since he was a child lol

I might be making this up but because Cad Bane goes back to the Clone Wars and Jango (another notorious bounty hunter) is Boba’s dad I’d assume that Cad has actually known or known of Boba since he was a child lol
Bane trained Boba Fett. Another example of teacher vs. student in this universe.

Bane trained Boba Fett. Another example of teacher vs. student in this universe.
Bane would be much more menacing if he didn’t have such radiant white teeth. I found myself asking him for a dental referral .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom