The Cameran crazies | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Cameran crazies

All the power to them. Approximately 70% of student applicants have SAT scores of 1570 + and only about 9% get accepted. They have to purge years of extreme pressure and stress someway, so be it. :)
What does 1570 convert to on the old SAT scoring system? Us old-timers are curious.

I don't like how close the Duke fans are to the opposing team's bench. It's too much.

And the thing I hate most about CBB seems to a happen at Cameran more than anywhere else. And that's when a referee makes a highly animated foul call favoring the home crowd. Referees should not have any emotions when making a call. It's not like they are the talent people paid admissions fees to see. God I hate that.
By NCAA requirement, the visiting team actually has the tickets for several rows behind the visiting team's bench. However, those rows at Duke are packed together unbelievably tightly. At the first game at Duke (the flung-jacket game), my knees were literally up against Jerami Grant's chair ... and his perspiration was falling on me.

Last edited:
By NCAA requirement, the visiting team actually has the tickets for several rows behind the visiting team's bench. However, those rows at Duke are packed together unbelievably tightly. At the first game at Duke (the flung-jacket game), my knees were literally up against Jerami Grant's chair ... and his perspiration was falling on me.

I don't think this is good sportsmanship. I think this is by design. One of the main reasons why I do not all things "Duke". The Dukies have no respect for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no issue with fans cheering loudly -- it's a great part of the college game. I just have issues with Duke fans do whatever they do.

I am used to booing anything Duke, that a Duke fan could help an elderly lady that had fallen down and I would probably still boo out of habit. But let's be real -- they would either ignore the elderly lady or would have been the one that tripped her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom