The coaches are on the road..Again/ One more time.

richard boutin‏ @RBoutinJDQ

Syracuse et UConn étaient à Grasset, mardi. Ils sont intéressés au receveur Kevin Mital et au QB Jonathan Sénécal. Les deux passeront leur SAT en mars.

Syracuse and UConn were at Grasset on Tuesday. They are interested in receiver Kevin Mital and QB Jonathan Sénécal. Both will take their SAT in March.

Two studs from Montreal
2019 WR Kevin Mital Offensive player of the year 2018
2020 QB Jonathan Sénécal MVP in 2017 and 2018

They are the two best players in Quebec and they play in the same league where we have Geoff Cantin.

Syracuse et UConn étaient à Grasset, mardi. Ils sont intéressés au receveur Kevin Mital et au QB Jonathan Sénécal. Les deux passeront leur SAT en mars.

Syracuse and UConn were at Grasset on Tuesday. They are interested in receiver Kevin Mital and QB Jonathan Sénécal. Both will spend their SAT in March.

Two studs from Montreal

They are the two best players in Quebec and they play in the same league where we have Geoff Cantin.
Love them both. The WR is tough with speed. Tell me that QB is not similar to Mr. Dungey in style.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member

Syracuse and UConn were at Grasset on Tuesday. They are interested in receiver Kevin Mital and QB Jonathan Sénécal. Both will take their SAT in March.

Two studs from Montreal

Looking through the QBs hudl he's another Dungey, leaping over players.

Last edited:

rackman18

All Conference
Love them both. The WR is tough with speed. Tell me that QB is not similar to Mr. Dungey in style.
The quarterback looks pretty good. I think his accuracy is better, but a little hard to judge at just the films here.

orangeinohio

All Conference
With all of the visits to NJ, this makes me wonder - why are there typically more blue-chip football prospects in NJ than downstate NY? Geographically, there's little difference so weather couldn't have that much of an effect, right?

Is the level of coaching and organization that much better in NJ?

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
With all of the visits to NJ, this makes me wonder - why are there typically more blue-chip football prospects in NJ than downstate NY? Geographically, there's little difference so weather couldn't have that much of an effect, right?

Is the level of coaching and organization that much better in NJ?
Yes

reedny

Hall of Fame / 44 Degrees of Consanguinity

Two studs from Montreal

It's a gold mine up there. No major P5 schools in the area to compete with and plenty of talent ... you know, like New Jersey.

Top Bottom