The Coaching Carousel begins... | Syracusefan.com

The Coaching Carousel begins...

Fired by former SUAD employee and current Santa Clara AD Renee Baumgartner, who I'm still surprised got that job considering the circumstances she left SU but whatever.

They needed to be fired fired fired! Well roast my chestnuts. Losing, I guess, by losers, just won't be tolerated. Next loser up. (Just blowin a fuse)

I imagine unlv will be opening as well. After loosing Goodluck, SAT boy and Zim probably leaving it doesn't look like an enticing job.

Rice was getting talent in and I know they didn't live up to expectations but I think getting rid of a young coach who can bring in top level guys needs some room for error and have a few more years. Can't imagine anybody coming in and stocking the cupboard and be successful at the same time in its current state.

I imagine unlv will be opening as well. After loosing Goodluck, SAT boy and Zim probably leaving it doesn't look like an enticing job.

Rice was getting talent in and I know they didn't live up to expectations but I think getting rid of a young coach who can bring in top level guys needs some room for error and have a few more years. Can't imagine anybody coming in and stocking the cupboard and be successful at the same time in its current state.

Didn't I see a thread on here involving the Running Rebels and Mike Hopkins? I couldn't resist mentioning SU in this thread. Doing my best to keep it on topic if interpreted by the letter of the law. ;)

If Indiana goes out in the first round of the NCAA after the Michigan debacle, Crean will be sweating. He might(should)get a job in Div III.

How long before Rick Pitino joins this list?

Unless the $ is something that he couldn't refuse, then I think this is a bad move for Hurley. Rhody is returning some good talent and should be one of the top teams in the A10 next year. Would be smart to stay there another season then cash out for a better job after. Rutgers is basically setting yourself up for career suicide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom