The Coach's Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Coach's Show

Its the bats' fault, the damn bats. Fab went out partying one night with Raoul Duke and the bats flew off with one of his project papers afterward. A case of bad kharma all around

If it's in Fab's hands to "get stuff done", I would assume that the academic tutors will be all over it - perception is they dropped the ball and should have put out the flames before it got to this point.

All I know is if Demarcus Cousins and Patrick Ewing can stay eligible, there's no excuse not to get Fab back at some point.

If it's in Fab's hands to "get stuff done", I would assume that the academic tutors will be all over it - perception is they dropped the ball and should have put out the flames before it got to this point.

All I know is if Demarcus Cousins and Patrick Ewing can stay eligible, there's no excuse not to get Fab back at some point.
Totally agree with your last sentence.

Its the bats' fault, the damn bats. Fab went out partying one night with Raoul Duke and the bats flew off with one of his project papers afterward. A case of bad kharma all around

I thought maybe Fab stole Terrell Hunt's colonge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom