The coolest fans at Monday's game | Syracusefan.com

The coolest fans at Monday's game

They show those guys every home game, they always make me laugh a little. I think someone from the board said they know them, or sit with them? something like that

Yeah it's usually two dudes, but this time it was one dude with his son. May not be the first time but first I'd seen. Thought it was a cute twist.

They show those guys every home game, they always make me laugh a little. I think someone from the board said they know them, or sit with them? something like that

It's Rod Wood(not his real last name), the anchorman's son (and grandson I assume) who owns the t-shirt company Holy Shirt. Very nice people. They have been wearing those masks for a couple of years. The masks are not for sale - it's their own personal guilty pleasure they created as fans. :) Fun idea.

It's Rod Wood(not his real last name), the anchorman's son (and grandson I assume) who owns the t-shirt company Holy Shirt. Very nice people. They have been wearing those masks for a couple of years. The masks are not for sale - it's their own personal guilty pleasure they created as fans. :) Fun idea.

That was about to be my next question, where to get the masks. I think they are awesome, normally draws some laughs from everyone at the bar during games.

That was about to be my next question, where to get the masks. I think they are awesome, normally draws some laughs from everyone at the bar during games.
You could call here and ask nicely

http://www.holyshirt.com/

PS: I just called and they are for the owners use.

The night JB went past Bobby Knight there were three guys with JB, Coach K and Bobby Knight masks on. The gal at Holy Shirt didn't know if that was the owner and crew.

I asked if they sold the masks at the Georgetown game in DC a few years ago. Sadly - they don't sell them. It's just a fun thing they did for themselves.

I asked if they sold the masks at the Georgetown game in DC a few years ago. Sadly - they don't sell them. It's just a fun thing they did for themselves.

I'm really surpised they don't sell them. They would make a killing, as I think they'd be very popular.

I'm really surpised they don't sell them. They would make a killing, as I think they'd be very popular.

Whole student section with JB faces lol. Love it

It was a clever business strategy because they always got on tv with new cuse shirts they sell and did it anonymously, well until your post...

Whole student section with JB faces lol. Love it
12008261-standard.jpg

They handed out JB cardboard masks the night he got his 900th win

-311b2949bd94a8bc.jpg

Last night one student kept pushing this pre-Julie photo of Jimmy up for all to see. This is proof that he did smile before he met her, contrary to popular belief.;)

12008261-standard.jpg

-311b2949bd94a8bc.jpg

Last night one student kept pushing this pre-Julie photo of Jimmy up for all to see. This is proof that he did smile before he met her, contrary to popular belief.;)

I was directly behind that pre-Julie sign lol

12008261-standard.jpg

-311b2949bd94a8bc.jpg

That is a smile? He looks constipated.

Their website is awful, no prices, if they sell SU items, they are not to be found. I guess if you want to order something you do it by phone, which is ok I guess but if they
were smart they would have someone set up a shopping cart website. And yes, they are totally missing the boat with the masks. They could almost charge whatever they want.